Sitar

Lorde

I think Sitar posted it a while back, but what's her usual show setlist?

She's pretty much adopted the iHeartRadio setlist now, with 8 album songs, two EP songs, and two covers. Off the top of my head, it goes:

Bravado

Biting Down

Glory and Gore

Tennis Court

Buzzcut Season

Swingin' Party

Ribs / Hold My Liquor (the entirety of Ribs is played but it's organized like a medley)

White Teeth Teens

Royals

Good Fights*

400 Lux

A World Alone

It was somewhere toward the end, either before or after Royals. I'll be jealous of whoever gets the first live performance of Team, unless she totally Bel Airs it even though it's a single.

I also need her to do a Live Lounge session soon and play her Kanye cover there so we have that quality :icant:

It's time to kill ourselves because iHeartRadio REBROADCASTED Lorde's show on Thursday and no one knew so we have to live with shitty ass Good Fights audio.

I listened to tennis court and royals ... It's surprisingly good and I feel jealous tbh that she's only 16 and already achieved something. I saw her at the Grand Journal and she kind of looks "mean", not the kind of person that looks automatically nice to everyone (not like Britney) maybe that's why she'll get hate, this and her young age. 

SCARFACE2371.png

Does she have a tattoo on her wrist? (Judging by her twitter pic)

That was temp as far as I know

So both of my Pure Heroine pre-orders have shipped and my collection is about the get so beautiful with the signed copy, the Love Club 10", and the booklet folio pack :angie: So I thought I'd take a picture of my small collection before all the PH stuff overtakes me. (Praying for a vinyl.)

j0kVaHlcEQ2jg.JPG

That was temp as far as I know

So both of my Pure Heroine pre-orders have shipped and my collection is about the get so beautiful with the signed copy, the Love Club 10", and the booklet folio pack :angie: So I thought I'd take a picture of my small collection before all the PH stuff overtakes me. (Praying for a vinyl.)

j0kVaHlcEQ2jg.JPG

i literally hate you

14417469274.gif