Sitar

Lorde

omg lorde released the love club on my country today

without royals :oprah: swingin party is track 02

Tricky tricky

Should I use this order?

PS AMERICANS: You can buy Pure Heroine now! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pure-heroine/id703590196

Also hey the Royals instrumental! http://www.z100.com/pages/contest/lorde/royals-instrumental.mp3

I did have the money when I pre-ordered it like 5 days ago, but I don't anymore. :( I had to cancel the order. 

Same.

I ended up cancelling the pre-order to buy Visions instead.  

I'm still going to Best Buy tomorrow to get it on CD though.  :mj2:

In other news, RIBS IS THE NEXT US SINGLE:legend:

EDIT: It's actually the free Single of the Week!

Edited by Mauri8396

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

I can't even boost the good sis' iTunes sales because of the physical preorders I have. I was actually going to and then my card got declined while buying razors :icant:

You can buy Pure Heroine or get insured by Geico, and either way your money goes to an adorable Australian lizard.  :cuteface:

(just wanted to get that immortalized bc the status will be looong gone)

X----into me, into you----X

Going to her show tonight. So fucking excited you guys don't understand. One second I'm writing about her on a website and suddenly I'll be seeing her live? Hopefully in front of me? Hopefully front row? I'm going at around 4:30 or 5, show opens at 7. Any chance I'll get front row spots?

GAH WHAT TO WEAR SO EXCITED. ALREADY KNOW ALL THE WORDS.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I made sure to sync "Pure Heroine" before I went to uni. today just so I could listen to the entire album on my way. Back and forth and ten hours later I can assure you that I'm big fan of it. I have to admit I was quite hesitant in the beginning phase of its release, but she slowly won me over with "Buzzcut Season" and "Team"  :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

Tricky tricky

Should I use this order?

PS AMERICANS: You can buy Pure Heroine now! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pure-heroine/id703590196

Also hey the Royals instrumental! http://www.z100.com/pages/contest/lorde/royals-instrumental.mp3

what a cool backing track.

14417469274.gif

considering some of the Hunger Games soundtracks are leaking, we might get Lorde's song soon. :crying:

I'm surprised so many have gotten album covers so far. Only Safe and Sound got one last year right? Does that mean there will be more 'singles' for the movie?

2dt29zc.jpg

Going to her show tonight. So fucking excited you guys don't understand. One second I'm writing about her on a website and suddenly I'll be seeing her live? Hopefully in front of me? Hopefully front row? I'm going at around 4:30 or 5, show opens at 7. Any chance I'll get front row spots?

GAH WHAT TO WEAR SO EXCITED. ALREADY KNOW ALL THE WORDS.

Choke if you met her. (Or are meeting her now?)

What the fuck I thought this shit was out today

Pissed

Is it different in Canada?

MY FEET ARE DEAD. My body can't function and I have a headache but damn that was an amazing show. Her hair is INTENSE and her outfits are so glam and perfect. Tight long black dress, boots and socks and red lips, perfect. I wish she changed up her setlist to include Team and Love Club, though. BUT STILL. THE LIGHTS WERE INTENSE. And the opening act was flawless as well.

-I can't-

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Choke if you met her. (Or are meeting her now?)

Is it different in Canada?

I think it's a day later :sadcore: like what even is the point. And I saw CHVRCHES album there and didn't buy it :icant: so I'm gonna buy both tomorrow. By the by, I am so jealous of your Lorde collection like wtf :oprah: