Sitar

Lorde

Although I haven't posted much in this thread, I've been lurking ever since it was created. It's been crazy watching the thread grow - she's like the new Charli XCX of this forum ha!

I thought I'd come and post my newly fully developed opinion of her since I've only ever posted about two of her songs...

I started off by liking the music and her as a person, but then she got on my tits with her "intense views" and thought she was just a pretentious twat who was trying too hard to be perceived as intelligent and wise beyond her years (that didn't stop me listening to her music). Thankfully, the article that SitarHero posted totally changed my opinion. I now think she's a wonderful young lady and I respect her a lot.

It's so frustrating how Pure Heroine is already out in some countries but the UK has to wait like another four weeks! It's such a good record. White Teeth Teens and Team are my favourites.

I also must add that I think the way she moves on stage is brilliant and actually quite mesmerising, I love watching her.

20r46kx.jpg

Although I haven't posted much in this thread, I've been lurking ever since it was created. It's been crazy watching the thread grow - she's like the new Charli XCX of this forum ha!

I thought I'd come and post my newly fully developed opinion of her since I've only ever posted about two of her songs...

I started off by liking the music and her as a person, but then she got on my tits with her "intense views" and thought she was just a pretentious twat who was trying too hard to be perceived as intelligent and wise beyond her years (that didn't stop me listening to her music). Thankfully, the article that SitarHero posted totally changed my opinion. I now think she's a wonderful young lady and I respect her a lot.

It's so frustrating how Pure Heroine is already out in some countries but the UK has to wait like another four weeks! It's such a good record. White Teeth Teens and Team are my favourites.

I also must add that I think the way she moves on stage is brilliant and actually quite mesmerising, I love watching her.

The delay in a lot of Europe is so weird! I will never understand labels. But yes that article :flutter: Also her recent Tumblr post on Taylor Swift kinda clarifies her actual opinion on stars rather than the twisted headline-making one: http://lordemusic.tumblr.com/post/62733047447/can-you-explain-on-what-you-said-about-taylor-swift (@@lola)

HOWEVER, there was some scandal that thankfully dodged LanaBoards about her turning down a collab with David Guetta, in apparently rude terms (like an interviewer wrote that she said "fuck no" to her manager when he interrupted said interview). But getting mad over her opinion on David Guetta is pointless. Even Katy Perry turned him down.

I have been keeping track of collaborations she's hinted at and we can now add Yoni Wolf to the list with Flume because she totally acknowledged his desire to work with The Lorde and it'll prob happen :excited: Like all of the artists she praises I look up and just end up wanting to hear a collaboration. Until the Ribbon Breaks, Sohn, Burial, James Blake, Deptford Goth--like this is her genre! I love her work with Joel Little but I hope she at least has more varied producing credits on the next album.

The delay in a lot of Europe is so weird! I will never understand labels.

i think that's because shes not popular here yet, well she definitely isn't known where i live, so maybe thats why their waiting

tumblr_mu6co7Vzch1s19qooo1_500.jpg

he's so desperate to stay relevant  :pls:

didn't he break up w taylor thru a 27 second phone call?  :bye2:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.