Hello Heaven

Overrated Lana Songs?

I just don't like it...that's why I think it's overrated...It's overrated from my perspective!

There is nothing wrong with calling it Off to the Races overrated...It's my opinion: you can agree or disagree. This thread is subjective, you can't say that saying that calling Cola overrated is okay, while calling OTTR overrated is unacceptable. (I love Cola, I worship this song, yet I'm fine if you say that it's overrated, because your entitled to your opinion)

I think OFF TO THE RACES, IS OVERRATED! DEAL WITH IT!

tumblr_mgjem9MAlz1rzvuk0o1_500.gif

It's alright! I didn't mean to have a go at your opinion or anything (well I kind of did, I guess). I see what you mean about it being overrated because you dislike it but I was only sharing my opinion as a response to yours, I will just have to try and deal with the fact you don't like the best song on BTD :icant:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Guest Dot

It's alright! I didn't mean to have a go at your opinion or anything (well I kind of did, I guess). I see what you mean about it being overrated because you dislike it but I was only sharing my opinion as a response to yours, I will just have to try and deal with the fact you don't like the best song on BTD  :icant:

Okay, good! :grr:  I do like Off to the Races I just don't think it's the best track on BTD. :hottie:

cola

cola

cola

yeah i love it but that one line meant that every other lyric in the song would forever be completely ignored

Bah it is the last thing I think about. The sexy instrumental and anthemic chorus and spectacular bridge and high notes all live up to the first line.

"Young & Beautiful" for me. I love the first verse and everything about it, it is probably my favorite part, but everything else is just weak to me, especially the bridge. This is basically another "Dark Paradise" for me, except that I rarely go back to the studio version of DP after hearing the demo and then seeing the 52-second-long video where sings what I've been calling "the lost verse."  Most of the lyrics in the Y&B and DP studio versions just seem hackneyed to me. I'll be hoping for Y&B demos over the summer and praying for a full-length demo of DP lolnevergonnahappen :suicide:.

Beautiful songs, but hardly Lana's best, and I'd probably involuntarily cringe if I heard someone say either of them were, but art is pretty subjective. I love all of Lana's songs because it's Lana, but I definitely have my least favorites especially "Big Bad Wolf". Be that as it may, I do try to find something to appreciate about the songs I am not the most fond of, whether it's their sound, their lyrics, or if there's a story about the song and/or references to works that were a source of inspiration (I love seeing artists do that.)

Guest Dot

Recommendation: kill yourself

Who even talks about GD except me?

I do! :party:

Recommendation: kill yourself

Who even talks about GD except me?

IT JUST COMES ON MY SHUFFLE SO MUCH IM SO ISCK OF IT 

its so overrated in my head  :toofunny: with the exception of when i'm angry at my ex

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

Body Eletric

Yes! Forgot about this one. But..

Million Dollar Man

Aw. :/ I actually feel like this one doesn't get as much love as it deserves. 

I was thinking earlier about Video Games being overrated but then I thought about it more and it's just a really beautiful song, even if I don't listen to it much. I really like Blue Jeans but I think that one's pretty overrated... I also see lots of praise for Raise Me Up and I just find the AKA version so bland. I love the demo but the album version is really a miss, idk why it's so loved. 

14417469274.gif

Yes! Forgot about this one. But..

Aw. :/ I actually feel like this one doesn't get as much love as it deserves. 

I was thinking earlier about Video Games being overrated but then I thought about it more and it's just a really beautiful song :smile: , even if I don't listen to it much. I really like Blue Jeans but I think that one's pretty overrated :brows3: ... I also see lots of praise for Raise Me Up and I just find the AKA version so bland :smile: . I love the demo but the album version is really a miss, idk why it's so loved.  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

glgcDdT.gif