pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I wouldn't be so sure he wouldn't kill Fiona... Something has been suspicious to me about him since the beginning... After all, he HATED the witches, aren't they the ones that killed him? I could be wrong, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he's not as loyal to Fiona as he seems

maybe youre right..

...in the synopsis of next weeks episode, it says that Cordelia has "another vision that leads her to confront the Axeman with a hard truth." so im thinking maybe she spills the tea about Fiona to the Axeman so he kills Fiona..not a very well thought-out theory but maybe something like that will happen idk

Holy shit that episode was action packed and hardcore and great.

My favorite scene was when Misty Day kicked THE SHIT out of Madison, we all hate her and we all had fun watching Misty beat her the fuck up, lmao.

Wonder who's gonna be the next supreme, it's kind of hard to guess if they'll pick one of the four or if it's gonna be a plot twist and be Cordelia or something.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

How are they killing the axe dude if he's already dead? Wtf is he? A ghost with a hard dick?

But that was the best episode in a long time.

They basically freed The Axeman from the spirit world, so I guess he's part-human. Myrtle betta snatch the Supreme title with her theremin :gurl:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

I don't think Fiona is really gone... No way. Also I found it odd that in Cordelia's vision she had a bullet through her head because the witches never use guns...

Also yay @ the fact that I called Fiona being the one the axe man killed :P but I wasn't quite right on the reason. I didn't think he actually loved her that much! I thought she was the one in love with him!

and of course, Misty's beat down was the best part! 

(and the reference to Paula Deen saying the N word.  :defeated: )

slayy at me and @@iseeyouupsidedown predicting the storyline :pussypower:

maybe youre right..

...in the synopsis of next weeks episode, it says that Cordelia has "another vision that leads her to confront the Axeman with a hard truth." so im thinking maybe she spills the tea about Fiona to the Axeman so he kills Fiona..not a very well thought-out theory but maybe something like that will happen

ehhh so Cordeilas plan is to let everyone die except the supreme...

In a reverse plot twist, Cordelia is actually a witch hunter because of her hatred for her mother and so she ensures the entire Salem lineage is killed off.

BzhmW.png