pinupgirls

American Horror Story

im heatedt Gaga didnt come back to the house... but really i dont want ha to die tbh....

Gaga's part was so small in AHS and in the show's "show" so i dunno why they'd bring her back to the house?

still bet Gaga isn't happy about having such a tiny part lol.

great episode! this season has been very very clever so far and i love the whole element of it being a tv show within a tv show...the dynamic between everyone works very well. and having the actors/real people there is rather clever. as an English person, I must also say that Sarah Paulson's English accent is absolutely superb. there's only a few words that are slightly off - "haunting" for example - but the rest of it was near-perfect. looking forward to the rest of the season, hope Ryan doesn't make it go balls up. 

really? well if someone who's actually English thought her accent was good then I guess it was lol

~INSTA1.gif

Gaga's part was so small in AHS and in the show's "show" so i dunno why they'd bring her back to the house?

still bet Gaga isn't happy about having such a tiny part lol.

really? well if someone who's actually English thought her accent was good then I guess it was lol

Nah I think she probably asked for a small part, considering she had Joanne to record/write etc. If she had had a big part then she'd have to contribute a lot to the show's promotion as well, a small part was best for the current situation.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Nah I think she probably asked for a small part, considering she had Joanne to record/write etc. If she had had a big part then she'd have to contribute a lot to the show's promotion as well, a small part was best for the current situation.

ah gotcha.

i read a few things about her during the filming of hotel of her acting like a drama queen so i just assumed she wouldn't be happy if she wasn't the "star" of the show. lol

~INSTA1.gif

ah gotcha.

i read a few things about her during the filming of hotel of her acting like a drama queen so i just assumed she wouldn't be happy if she wasn't the "star" of the show. lol

Don't think that's true, a lot of the cast members talked about what a genuine person she seemed off set

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ryan really popped off this episode. It really isn't pleasing me though, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's like watching a decent Paranormal Activity. I would go as far to say Hotel was better than this season. I recently forced myself to watch Hotel, and was shocked. It became one of my favorite seasons. This season seems really messy though, and it seems like they threw little ingredients into a blender and out came Roanoke. I really liked it at the begging, but it's just really cheesy now. It's not scary anymore, and I'm not shocked by anything. 

(Also disappointed that Lady Gaga really wasn't the actual Supreme)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Asylum is the best normal story telling season

Roanoke is the best experimental season

the others can seethe and rot in hell

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT after ep6....

the plot just goes so fast that i could not catch a break...

Negan could take a seat.

agreed.

and i think the "link" to coven...is the house is the same house.

~INSTA1.gif