Beemo

Grimes

Can someone send me a download link? That way I can hear what all the fuss is about RIGHT NOW instead of waiting till tomorrow morning when my preorder downloads. It'd be greatly appreciated.

So far from what I've heard, I love it. Definitely not what I was anticipating lol. It is a bit more "pop" than I expected but it is so refreshing. Kill V. Maim, Easily, World Princess Pt II, and Butterfly are my initial faves out of the songs we don't already have. It's so fresh and airy! However I'm really not feeling the reworked edition of Realiti. I may have to buy the physical of this for the original version.

comparing AA to a Taylor Swift album

oh lol please it sounds nothing like taylor fucking swift.

this isn't the first time her fanbase had a cry, some seem like an awfully pretentious bunch, i remember when 'go' came out a few of them were screaming about her selling out and having fits online,

World Princess is my favorite omg. Venus Fly, Kill V. Main, REALiTi, FWB, and Butterfly are great as well! I wish LITVD was full.

So, are there any bonus thingies or whatever to this album?

We get the demo of REALiTi in HQ in December as soon as the CD comes out.. I guess that's a bonus.

Unless it gets rereleased by Rough Trade in a year and gets a bonus disc a year later.

Laughing and not being normal - 10 (the STRINGs my god)

California - 10

Scream - 7 (its a bop, but still can't get into it since its in Taiwanese)

Flesh without Blood - 9

Belly of the Beat - 5 (overall worst)

Kill V. Maim - 10

Art Angels - 10

Easily - 10

Pin - 10

REALiTi - 9 (demo was a 10, still love the new version though)

World Princess, Pt. II - 10 (this flawless successor the the already iconic World Princess)

Venus Fly - 10

Life in the Vivid Dream - 10

Butterfly - 9

Avg. - 9

I am blown away by this album... Defiantly one of my top releases if not the best released album of 2015. There is no weak song on here, even the short ~1.5 minute songs have me replaying them. The production is unreal, the artwork is amazing, the vocals, the lyrics :oprah: Im so proud of claire. Defiantly worth the 3 year wait

Edit: Ive decided its my fav album of 2015 (so far) which is saying something considering i love HBHBHB, HM, and I love you honeybear SO much.

Demos_copy.png