Beemo

Grimes

On 7/29/2023 at 5:04 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

Anyway, do we have HQ / lossless version of Darq Souls?

Nope, the original leak was like 160 kbps :toofunny: I remember seeing an upscale in supposed flac but it was not legit so

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

48 minutes ago, sack said:

thinking :wipe:

i remember long time ago i was listening to genesis and someone asked what i'm listening to so i gave them my headphones and they said it sounded like music from kung fu panda :toofunny:

she's really giving Demi Lovato defending Scooter Braun & Katy Perry tweeting about Ellen DeGeneres here :air:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Grimes make real music, stop the AI and shut the fuck up. 

You are so embarrassing lately. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I respect her for not following the herd of cancel culture. She's aloud to feel however she wants regarding Lizzo, that's her choice

People are so dismissive these days

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

15 minutes ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

she's said on twitter today she is stepping away from Grimes project :crai:

she's said something like this for a while, honestly I don't blame her she seems to get hate no matter what she does, so why bother continuing if it feels like the whole world hates you? she's got two kids and other interests she can pursue :/

edit: for clarification I was talking about her music career, not her political opinions

13 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

she's said something like this for a while, honestly I don't blame her she seems to get hate no matter what she does, so why bother continuing if it feels like the whole world hates you? she's got two kids and other interests she can pursue :/

edit: for clarification I was talking about her music career, not her political opinions

I have def seen her talking about distancing herself from music a bit, calling it a side project or side quest, but this update struck me as a little bit more 'serious' or something

for those not on twitter, she said ( in response to if she will release the I Wanna Be Software music video):

"Well I've said this many times but had one of the single most traumatic events of my life this week. Def reconsidering everything abt my life. I am still just trying to breathe and move out of shock, but I think I'm done with grimes for a bit.

A lot has been going on in my life for the last few years that I have mostly kept from the public. I may still do that out of respect for others, but the last few days rly taught me that without fundamental change I'm gna die from stress and my kids won't be ok.

Maybe this is tmi, I'm just totally incapable of continuing to pretend that the situation has been remotely ok or that I'm not on my last legs and beyond mentally totally destroyed by what's been going on in my personal life. It's deeply effected my work obviously. As much as I'd love to drop the video, I think I gotta figure out family and health over the next few weeks."

You mean she's quitting making music?!?!?

She seems super nice and that was pretty tough to stand up for lizzo. I don't really know anything about lizzo and she seems a little weird. Grimez is always regretting something she said because people are just so ruthless in the way they try to break people and their ideas down. 

What is wrong with Vivek? He seems genuine. I'm not voting for him, but he seems better than what we got. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

You mean she's quitting making music?!?!?

She seems super nice and that was pretty tough to stand up for lizzo. I don't really know anything about lizzo and she seems a little weird. Grimez is always regretting something she said because people are just so ruthless in the way they try to break people and their ideas down. 

What is wrong with Vivek? He seems genuine. I'm not voting for him, but he seems better than what we got. 

Do you like… live under a rock?

Damn. I knew she was breaking down when I saw her talking about religion. Tough break. Being a figure like that is crazy stressful. 

Just now, White Dress said:

Do you like… live under a rock?

No. I've been studying theoretical physics and argumentation theory for the last 10 years, sitting outside on my porch. 

6 minutes ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

I have def seen her talking about distancing herself from music a bit, calling it a side project or side quest, but this update struck me as a little bit more 'serious' or something

oh I agree! I just meant I saw it coming, not that I don't believe her. I think being associated constantly as 'elon musk's (ex)girlfriend' has really sucked the joy out of it, she spent her whole career fighting sexism and disbelief she was doing it all herself, then it all came crumbling back down. (then compiling 2 kids and medical issues)