Beemo

Grimes

what new stuff was played does anyone have files for it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

look i have nothing against a good edm here and there but grimes' transition to the straight people dj piss musicย is rather randomย 

also her coachella set was disastrous and plain embarrassing lmao

Poor Claire... I so badly miss my experimental screechy Canadian girlย but I am 100% unsubscribed from this mess for the past few years. I really hope she realizes the AI thing is not working

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, rodamik said:

has anyone compiled like all the tracks/materials she has teased/played around or that are somehow related toย Book 1?

i tried to update my masterpost this morning with the new material, i think it covers everythingย https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep8wuywu0QodoTTyQte--onJphgfCy7pnG1wTrKekVk/edit?usp=sharing

16 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

i tried to update my masterpost this morning with the new material, i think it covers everythingย https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep8wuywu0QodoTTyQte--onJphgfCy7pnG1wTrKekVk/edit?usp=sharing

ok so you decided to come out here and do godsย grimessseses werk today iktrย ย :true:ย 

tysmย :party:

the setlist if it matters lmao:

ย 

Ludwig Gรถransson - FREEPORT (mixed) w/ monologue

Grimes - Beauty And The Beast (mixed) w/ Grimes - Enjoy the angels on earth (acapella) (mixed)

Deathpact - Danger w/ Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (acapella) (mixed) w/ ? (acapella) (mixed)

Charlotte Gainsbourg - Deadly Valentine (Anyma Remix)

Chester Young, Castion - PYRO w/ Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto No.4 in F minor, Op.8, RV 297, " L'inverno ", Allegro Non Molto (mixed) w/ ? w/ ? (acapella) (mixed)

Grimes - IDORU (remix) w/ ?

Massano - Shut Down w/ Sophie Powers - Obsessed (feat. Ashley Sienna) (acapella) w/ monologue w/ Zafrir - Davinci (acapella) (mixed)

Grimes, Anyma - TARATATA

Chester Young - Everything Is Gonna Be Alright w/ The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (acapella) (mixed)

Grimes, Anyma - MUSIC 4 MACHINES (feat.GrimesAI) w/ Ludwig Gรถransson - Rainy Night In Tallinn (mixed)

Grimes, Sub Focus - Synchronize

Grimes, Anyma? - Fantasia (Tears Are Data)

Grimes, Anyma? - Libertรฉ

Grimes - Genesis (sped up)

ย 

I wonder if she's gonna cancel next week or if she's gonna getย her shit together

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

i know it's her boyfriend but can she please stop working with men :defeated:ย she's got what it takes to create sonical masterpieces, she doesn't need anyone else when it comes to making art and all of her previous albums are a great proof of that

Spoiler

except everything she did with majical cloudz cause i just love devon welshย :ma:

15 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

i know it's her boyfriend but can she please stop working with men :defeated:ย she's got what it takes to create sonical masterpieces, she doesn't need anyone else when it comes to making art and all of her previous albums are a great proof of that

ย  Reveal hidden contents

except everything she did with majical cloudz cause i just love devon welshย :ma:

ย 

ย 

fr, book 1 seems like it's going to be packed with anyma collabs... :icant:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

fairies-cant-be-defeated-they-rise-again

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

21 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Seeing this performance really makes you understand how she ended up with Elon Musk

:thumb3:ย not the biggest fan of all the EDM sheโ€™s been doing, and Iโ€™m someone who likes EDM but that's just my preferenceย :bebe:ย I just miss her older stuff

ย 

13 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ย I do feel bad so many of these artists were having technical difficulties, I canโ€™t imagine how frustrating that would be especially when performing at coachella. It was a very Claire thing to do butย she really did not need to keep saying it to the audience, she just needs to keep going like she said there. It was a bit unprofessional for a festival as big as Coachella, but hopefully sheโ€™ll learn her lesson for next week and she'll be fine

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Bitch Better Have My Money (acapella) (mixed) w/ ? (acapella) (mixed)

this was Baddie by IVE

Just now, details said:

this was Baddie by IVE

ย 

oooh okay, I just copied what others have said around. so was it bitch better have my money mixed with baddie by IVE?

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

i mean, i donโ€™t know what anyone would do in that situation when something youโ€™ve prepared for for so long just goes wrongย :toofunny:ย obviously itโ€™s unprofessional, it was unexpected + all the nerves she would have had performing for coachella anyways. Shit happens

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifย gmgif.gifย morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ย 

oooh okay, I just copied what others have said around. so was it bitch better have my money mixed with baddie by IVE?

my apologies, it was actually SOLO by Jennie (this came first than Rihanna's) mixed with Bitch Better Have My Money and then Deadly Valentine mixed with Baddie, got them mixed upย 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

drop a single to make up for itย :true:

ย 

15irlpjh8fuc1.jpeg

ย 

I hope it's true lol

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย