Beemo

Grimes

She's doing post production for the WAP video and honestly I laughed when I saw her tweets (which she either deleted or I just can't find them anymore) about her not putting as much effort in her future videos because girl ily but your videos have always been more or less messy. Even the higher budget ones, I'd enjoy Kill V. Maim a lot more if it was just the cheap CGI scene all over, Venus Fly is frustrating to look at because of the constant slow motion and I just don't get the cowboy angel/renaissance vampire(?) aesthetics of Flesh without Blood at all. I have my fingers crossed that I'll end up liking the upcoming WAP video though, I think the lyric video is pretty okay.

Nightmare WAP remix likely coming Tuesday according to her Twitter

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Nightmare WAP remix likely coming Tuesday according to her Twitter

whats your signature from? its beautiful

She's doing post production for the WAP video and honestly I laughed when I saw her tweets (which she either deleted or I just can't find them anymore) about her not putting as much effort in her future videos because girl ily but your videos have always been more or less messy. Even the higher budget ones, I'd enjoy Kill V. Maim a lot more if it was just the cheap CGI scene all over, Venus Fly is frustrating to look at because of the constant slow motion and I just don't get the cowboy angel/renaissance vampire(?) aesthetics of Flesh without Blood at all. I have my fingers crossed that I'll end up liking the upcoming WAP video though, I think the lyric video is pretty okay.

yeah the cgi scene is my fav, it emulates the song really well- its very anime and crazy. i hate the footage of her in the train station, it doesnt suit the song at all and looks tacky and basic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

whats your signature from? its beautiful

yeah the cgi scene is my fav, it emulates the song really well- its very anime and crazy. i hate the footage of her in the train station, it doesnt suit the song at all and looks tacky and basic

Aw thanks lovely  :kiss: It's a random gif I found that was black and white but I added some filters to it to make the sky look pretty.

Aw thanks lovely  :kiss: It's a random gif I found that was black and white but I added some filters to it to make the sky look pretty.

its literally exactly what i imagine when im listening to halfaxa :wowcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i love kill v maim but its become that grimes song where when people in public say "i love grimes" and im like "oh thats awesome! do you have a favorite album" they go "oh i just like kill v maim i dont really know any of her other songs". like when people say "oh i love lana del rey, summertime sadness is so good"

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

the fact we still don't have the WAP video  :rip:  girl I understand that you want to be in control of everything and have oversight but just hire an editor, no one will think any less of you  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

ok lowkey does anyone have an mp3 of the nightcore version cuz for some reason i just love how ridiculous this sounds

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother