Beemo

Grimes

Didn't she say she was gonna work on it? I could be wrong, but She has it labeled as (demo) on spotify and she needs to remaster it for Itunes.

"This song was never finished. its a demo from ~ the lost album ~, recorded early 2013. i lost the ableton file, so its not mixed or mastered. i tried to doctor the mp3 into a listenable state, but it was poorly recorded in the first place and never meant to be heard by anyone, so its a bit of a mess haha."

I doubt it'll go on iTunes :/ I hope we at least get a download to the mp3.

"This song was never finished. its a demo from ~ the lost album ~, recorded early 2013. i lost the ableton file, so its not mixed or mastered. i tried to doctor the mp3 into a listenable state, but it was poorly recorded in the first place and never meant to be heard by anyone, so its a bit of a mess haha."

I doubt it'll go on iTunes :/ I hope we at least get a download to the mp3.

"Ok yall have been SO nice today, I'll try to re record Realiti so u can have mp3s & I'll consider for album but i think I have better"

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/575141357200670720

:smokes:

I don't really understand the whole Grimes fans complaining about her making pop music. Claire has always been vocally supportive of pop music and a big reason her music was so electronic was because she didn't have the means to make pop music. If you listen to her progression as an artist you can hear as her production and writing skills got better her music became more and more pop sounding, hence why Visions sounds way more pop than Halfaxa. As much as I throughly enjoy her work to this point, I am extremely excited after hearing Go, Realiti, and now Entropy. I think Claire is a very talented writer, producer, and overall artist and I'm excited to see what she can bring to the table in terms of pop music and pushing the limits of pop music.

I don't hear Bleachers on the new track at all...? Did he just produce or something?? Am I a psycho?

I think if she only puts her solo tag on a song if she also produced it, hence Go

@ Are those all of Grimes' songs, including unreleased?  Are there any others?  

I think that there might be more (There's heartbeats from Halfaxa but I have that in a FLAC folder because I haven't converted it yet) and I haven't updated my collection in a wittle while

:smokes: