Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i feel like this era is lacking in the 1-2-1-2 bops, it doesn't feel like there's enough, the first 6 (well 5) tracks are so strong and then its ballads, i need a dead petz/bangerz moments where we get a 6 track deluxe edition or 20 track album or sumn

Since she tends to be done with eras very quickly I’d say that’s probably not gonna happen sadly.

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i feel like this era is lacking in the 1-2-1-2 bops, it doesn't feel like there's enough, the first 6 (well 5) tracks are so strong and then its ballads, i need a bangerz moment... 

But like Bangerz (13 track standard) was like 40% ballads/midtempos? Adore You, My Darlin, Wrecking Ball, Drive (an anthem but still kinda ballady?) and Maybe You're Right... 

Comparing that to Plastic Hearts (12 track standard), it only has 30% ballads... Angels Like You, High, Never Be Me and Golden G String. 

25 minutes ago, wahyun said:

i'm praying that she doesn't give up on the idea of releasing an album of metallica's covers

It was mentioned again in her Rolling Stones interview, although I think I'd prefer the project to be an EP and then sometime next year we can get some more original music... Whether that be an EP, deluxe version of Plastic Hearts, a whole new album or even some droplet singles.

I'd totally be here for it being a full album. We just received Plastic Hearts, so I highly doubt she'll release new original music in a window of 15 months. So bring the covers on, girl.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The covers this era are amazing ugh. Does anyone have a zip w all the covers from this era in HQ? 

I'm missing a lot :(  but there are a few posts in dbree from the Backyard Sessions and the other one (Save Our [?]), as well as for the iHeart Radio Festival

im not a fan of the covers, i wished they weren't thrown onto the tracklist like that, would be better if they added them onto a deluxe edition of the album or something now that spotify doesnt let you remove songs from an album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'd honestly love a project in the vein of...

Angels Like You

Cold Blooded

Golden G String

High

If I Fall

Mary Jane

Never Be Me

Nothing Breaks Like A Heart

She's Not Him

The Most

LA Money solo is better than Dua collab. SHE IS COMING should have just been an album on it's own. SHE IS MILEY CYRUS would have been a total mess of an album to be honest, glad it didn't come out. Plastic Hearts is a classic

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i know it never feasibly will come out but i would love to see the planned ep tracklists for She Is Here and She Is Everything tbh, oh what could've been

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

1 hour ago, June Gloom said:

i know it never feasibly will come out but i would love to see the planned ep tracklists for She Is Here and She Is Everything tbh, oh what could've been

Apparently this was the SHE IS HERE tracklist from 2019

1. Sagittarius

2. Naked

3. Bad Karma

4. LA Money

5. Victoria's Secret

6. Never Run Away

I'm amazed at how polarized are the standards of the songs from the intended She Is Miley Cyrus. From the magnificence of If I Fall, Cold Blooded, Slide Away, Mother's Daughter, Play with Fire, Mary Jane... to Cattitude, Victoria, Naked, Party Up the Street, Sagittarius... girl, moving onto Plastic Hearts was the right move. If she was releasing that album, I think a track listing like this is better:

1. Mother's Daughter
  2. Unholy
  3. American Dream
  4. LA Money (feat. Dua Lipa)
  5. Really Wish I Hated You (with blink-182)
  6. Nothing Breaks Like a Heart
  7. If I Fall
  8. Mary Jane
  9. Slide Away
  10. The Most
  11. Cold Blooded

On 12/17/2020 at 6:47 PM, Trash Magic said:

SHE IS COMING should have just been an album on it's own.

for real though! she had a real good vibe going aesthetically and sonically... 

01. Mother's Daughter 

02. Unholy

03. LA Money 

04. If I Fall

05. D.R.E.A.M. 

06. Party Up The Street 

07. Slide Away 

would've made a great project