Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Right like I been waiting all morning cmon now….

Rolling Stone has given her a good review overall… now I’m hyped! 

I can already tell it’s ballad + mid tempo heavy but I don’t mind that! Just give me something that isn’t “Flowers” already :awkney:

7 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’ve never been much of a Miley fan but I quite enjoyed the snippet in the video MikeWillMadeIt posted. I’ll give it a shot. Was not a fan of Flowers…at all:crossed:

you should check out her whole discography, she is very versatile every album has a different sound, you might find smth for you

9 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

you should check out her whole discography, she is very versatile every album has a different sound, you might find smth for you

Which album would you recommend most? 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Dead Petz. It’s whacky. Psychedelic. And it was all recorded with Mike Will Made It under the influence of a lottttt of drugs. Every song is dedicated to an animal she’s owned or a lover. I think it’s Miley at her most in tune creatively.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

i mean my favorite album is Dead Petz but it's very very experimental and could be weird at first listen

maybe try Plastic Hearts since it's the most recent and the production doesnt sound dated, but then again if you wouldnt like that one everything else is totally different

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Dead Petz. It’s whacky. Psychedelic. And it was all recorded with Mike Will Made It under the influence of a lottttt of drugs. Every song is dedicated to an animal she’s owned or a lover. I think it’s Miley at her most in tune creatively.

so real, Dead Petz is so good

22 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

The singles+some album cuts-

she works best in portions in my opinion.

she really needs a singles collection- 

Midnight Sky 
Karen don’t be sad 

Prisoner 

Night Crawling 

Fly on the Wall 

mothers daughter 

Nothing Breaks like a heart 

Bad karma 

The most 

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I’m playing Dead Petz right now and really enjoying it so far. :true:

Dead Petz is by far her best imo, I normally find her a bit too poppy but the Flaming Lips and her worked really well together on that album

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Dead Petz is by far her best imo, I normally find her a bit too poppy but the Flaming Lips and her worked really well together on that album

I agree, so far I’m loving the experimental sound. It doesn’t sound like the Miley I’m used to. 

Really liking Bang Me Box.

What do her fans here think of Flowers? Seems like kind of a basic track compared to some of the stuff on Dead Petz.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I agree, so far I’m loving the experimental sound. It doesn’t sound like the Miley I’m used to. 

Really liking Bang Me Box.

What do her fans here think of Flowers? Seems like kind of a basic track compared to some of the stuff on Dead Petz.

I think a lot of people from what I’ve seen, really dislike this song. But I have a weird appreciation for it and I actually really enjoy it. I think it’s a very clever Pop song and I think it’s almost like a mile marker to show what a full 180 we have done in the last 10 years music wise and message wise. But if you were really wanting to see Miley continue her experimentation, then I can see how it would sound a little flat to some. But I think Miley is fully capable of making fantastic music, even when she can do better. I am really enjoying this era! Despite the lack of things happening lol