Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

ugh when dead petz dropped out of nowhere that was such a moment :defeated: i remember walking alone at the beach listening to 1 sun it was so beautiful… i have yet to discover an album that comes close to giving me the feeling that dead petz does… i wish she would make music like this still today but i know dead petz only could exist then at that point in her life its something i have to come to terms with. 

also wasnt there this creepy old guy around her that was a bad influence or sth? 

1 hour ago, reflecting said:

ugh when dead petz dropped out of nowhere that was such a moment :defeated: i remember walking alone at the beach listening to 1 sun it was so beautiful… i have yet to discover an album that comes close to giving me the feeling that dead petz does… i wish she would make music like this still today but i know dead petz only could exist then at that point in her life its something i have to come to terms with. 

also wasnt there this creepy old guy around her that was a bad influence or sth? 

i agree, Dead Petz is such a special album to me, probably cause i listened to it for the first time during a particular place in my life but some of those songs make me feel smth that only those songs can

35 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

I'm afraid to listen to Dead Petz because I am very sensitive to the topic :bebe: PH slays though

Its very abstract and most of the time Miley serves as a voice of comfort in an otherwise very confusing sonic plane.

There's really something for everyone on it. Maybe try I Get So Scared , Dooo It!, or BB Talk just for a taste :candy:

14 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Its very abstract and most of the time Miley serves as a voice of comfort in an otherwise very confusing sonic plane.

There's really something for everyone on it. Maybe try I Get So Scared , Dooo It!, or BB Talk just for a taste :candy:

Thanks! I was the biggest HM stan as a kid/pre teen, but I've been getting into her music lately, so it's good to know where to start :cuteface:

Okay… River is growing on me a lot!! The pre-chorus and the bridge slap!!! Wish this last one was little longer but it does what it’s needed :rollin:the verses are still a little strange though

the fact she reveled this song is about 

Spoiler

Squirting 💦

I can’t :sass: Madonnas Rain vibes in Erotica 

I can already picture a video in black and white with Miley in the black swimwear and lots of hunky half naked men in the background getting wet as water pours everywhere (like the teaser but more on theme)… that would make her first big gay anthem, since she’s so involved in the community! She hasn’t one yet and most of her fanbase are gays who grew up with HM… also the retro disco Donna Summery sound helps a lot! 

Heartbeat so loud
That is drowning me out
Play that in an echo sound
You're pouring down
Babe drown me out

:understand::oprah2::illumilana2::kris::beyonce::angie:

3 hours ago, Im a ghost now said:

I'm afraid to listen to Dead Petz because I am very sensitive to the topic :bebe: PH slays though

only a few songs are actually about her dead pets :bebe:

most of it are about herself, drugs (weed) or her relationship with Liam :bebe:

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

only a few songs are actually about her dead pets :bebe:

most of it are about herself, drugs (weed) or her relationship with Liam :bebe:

thanks for letting me know :bebe: I just got so emotional over the fish song I sort of just :bebe:

Not that it matters that much but I think River's really interesting... and it feels like it's about Miley and Cody's relationship

We're talking about water and he is a swimmer... and I've just noticed that one of his Instagram's posts kinda reminds me of Miley's ESV Album Teaser

https://www.instagram.com/p/CelBW4LpE09/

ANYWAY 

RIVER SLAPS 

:godlaugh::beyonce: