Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Victoria and Naked ending up on the album looking at Taste Of My Own : :hottie:

They are good but… I mean, Taste Of My Own fits the theme of the album perfectly, with the summer like production and the lyrics are original and pretty much very Miley 

Victoria and Naked are already really old and overplayed… they also are songs she recorded with the previous label so I doubt It 

I understand the decision of scrapping Win Some, Lose Some since production Wise Its too similar to Teeth by 5SOS (Also produced by Andrew Watt)…

15 hours ago, The Grants said:

I love the borntodie-ness of this line :xgiggle:

Niiice, im expecting a lot! Flowers was kinda a let down (I Dont get the hype honestly) but I expect good things from her. Seems this era she is doing things right

I still miss her iconic live performances to support the lead, like she did with Midnight Sky (a much better single by the way)

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Niiice, im expecting a lot! Flowers was kinda a let down (I Dont get the hype honestly) but I expect good things from her. Seems this era she is doing things right

I still miss her iconic live performances to support the lead, like she did with Midnight Sky (a much better single by the way)

Flowers being a "let down" is an extreme understatement so this lyric gives me hope for this album.

So happy for the astronomical success of the song, it has made me replay Plastic Hearts more than I usually do 

It's weird she's completely MIA when she has the biggest song in the world when she was on any and every stage singing her Spotify playlist during plastic hearts album cycle :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

29 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I hope she puts Nightmare on this album. Also do we have the tracklist yet?

I doubt it, Its a banger (pun intended) but the producer (Dr. Luke and written by Kesha) used the same beat for Nickis “Night Still Young” and they sound similar. Also, the production is very reminiscent of Its time in 2013… It hasnt that summery feeling they have been anouncing. Either way Its a BOP and It should have been included in Bangerz!! 

23 minutes ago, Architecture1116 said:

I’m so confused isn’t taste of my own recorded from 2021 after she signed with columbia? why people said it is from PH session

I Don’t know But the sound pretty much screams ESV :agree:

1 hour ago, Architecture1116 said:

I’m so confused isn’t taste of my own recorded from 2021 after she signed with columbia? why people said it is from PH session

It’s not from PH sessions. PH sessions were very short and they knew exactly what the goal was, which was to touch up the selected songs from the SIMC sessions, and then I think midnight sky, prisoner, and night crawling were recorded. TOMO is immediately post PH, she was still in the studio. But I can see why people think it’s PH. There was a little bit of funk buried amidst all the sounds of the album like in Victoria’s Secret, Win Some, Lose Some,  Naked, and Nothing Breaks Like A Heart….and iirc all of these songs were officially (finally) scrapped just in the last few months. Nothing Breaks even had a spot on SIMC/PH at one point in time. I really wanna believe Taste of My Own is on the record but it’s not looking to be the case which is such a big shame :trisha:

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s not from PH sessions. PH sessions were very short and they knew exactly what the goal was, which was to touch up the selected songs from the SIMC sessions, and then I think midnight sky, prisoner, and night crawling were recorded. TOMO is immediately post PH, she was still in the studio. But I can see why people think it’s PH. There was a little bit of funk buried amidst all the sounds of the album like in Victoria’s Secret, Win Some, Lose Some,  Naked, and Nothing Breaks Like A Heart….and iirc all of these songs were officially (finally) scrapped just in the last few months. Nothing Breaks even had a spot on SIMC/PH at one point in time. I really wanna believe Taste of My Own is on the record but it’s not looking to be the case which is such a big shame :trisha:

I think it suit ESV more than PH, the lyrics is so fit the vibe and fucked up forever can be part of the album too imo:crai:

it is really sad that they both won’t be on the album

Just now, cranekiss said:

i think the photo itself is real but it was upscaled with an ai upscaler like waifu2x or something

the thing though is that her face looks different from the rest of the picture

like if the whole image had that upscaled look i'd probably believe it but her face is kinda fuzzy which is throwing me off

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif