Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

On 1/15/2023 at 10:19 AM, Fordham Rd said:

SLIDE AWAY DESERVED THIS PROMO :cryney:

exactly......i'm starting to find this song to be unbearable. it's not good.....the interpolation of Bruno Mars' song is BAD.....i can't see anyone my age or younger liking this song. this is definitely what i have started calling "a middle aged bop". i only see 35+'s liking this song.....sad!

Just now, letterblue said:

exactly......i'm starting to find this song to be unbearable. it's not good.....the interpolation of Bruno Mars' song is BAD.....i can't see anyone my age or younger liking this song. this is definitely what i have started calling "a middle aged bop". i only see 35+'s liking this song.....sad!

yeah i've noticed that every pop star after 35-40 either goes on to become a very talented artist with a relatively strong fanbase (or a slightly less strong fanbase in xtina's case) or go the way of gaga

and miley is thirty and is already cha-cha-ing her way to gaga's end of the swimming pool

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Flowers is not as strong as I would imagine for a Miley lead single (Midnight Sky, Mothers Daughter, Malibu,…) but loving the push she is getting so far! Its clear management was a mayor issue until now.

This said, I feel like she only gets better with time like fine wine. Never paid attention to her until Plastic Hearts plus the covers and got me hooked instantly. Something about her looks and stage presence I Dont know… I really wished she would have continued with the vintage rock sound cause It suits her so well, but only time will tell.

Taste of my Own, Mirror, Fucked Up Forever and You are absolute BOPs, lets hope some of these made the album cut! :defeated:

i’ve been a fan since the Hannah Montana days. i do think the rockier sound really fits her voice. 

that being said i was excited as fuck when i saw Mike Will Made It was working with her again only to get Flowers (which he didn’t produce and we can tell). :toofloppy: Bangerz 2.0 PLEASE. i’m hoping for some good music to come from her album!!!

4 hours ago, letterblue said:

for you 35 is "middle age"???? oh Jesus sweet lord, hold old are you?? :oprah2:

2 hours ago, letterblue said:

yes i see 35 as middle aged. i'm 28. :toofunny: 

it's time to raise your standards :xgiggle:

personally i'd say 40-65 is approx. middle aged considering that a lot of people live past 75 now and that 65 is the generally accepted "senior" starting age

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 hours ago, paris texas said:

it's time to raise your standards :xgiggle:

personally i'd say 40-65 is approx. middle aged considering that a lot of people live past 75 now and that 65 is the generally accepted "senior" starting age

thats true! Im 25 But Dont feel like 30 is anything near middle age 

Also Madonna And Kylie gave us career highlights in their 30s 40s like Ray Of Light, Confessions on a Dancefloor, Fever and Aphrodite to name a few

i could see that happening with Mildred, she has that star quality :agree:

On 1/16/2023 at 11:26 AM, letterblue said:

I’ve been 21 for a week YOURE SICK

On 1/16/2023 at 6:26 PM, letterblue said:

I’m 20 and I luv it it’s a light cute fun bop. It’s no Midnight Sky it’s not showstopping it didn’t make the world stop the earth remained unshattered but it’s very cute it’s been in heavy rotation tbh it’s very replayable :true:

qfrWuBl.png

Fastest song to 100 million streams in history, in under a week

Gaining streams daily

#1 on iTunes in 40 countries

#1 on Spotify in 32 countries 

#1 on youtube in 26 countries

#1 on Apple Music in 71 countries 

#1 on Shazam in 11 countries 

#1 on Deezer in 33 countries 

75k PURE sales

And Plastic Hearts is gaining on streaming too. 

Miley deserves this so much. No cheap gimmicks, no desperate tactics, just writing an empowerment anthem after having to let go of a relationship where she was essentially with the man for a decade, engaged twice, married, lost her entire home in the fires with, and then divorced to. 

When you have talent and people can tell you’re actually genuine, you always end up winning in the end, even if it’s a hard journey. Miley is one of the hardest working artists alive, she’s constantly performing, writing and evolving. She deserves this moment.