Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

so does anyone has a link for Fucked Up Forever and Mirrors? Since these babies arent in the album for real :agree:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

21 minutes ago, Ariana said:

It is out in Europe. Expected more as she is a great singer. But her voice is very weak here as the music is mostly louder than her singing. 

FAVS:

Island

Jaded

Violet Chemistry

Flowers + Demo 

Wonder Woman

The rest is ok. Hope it will grow on me.

not you calling Handstand & River ok

:willcut:

22 minutes ago, DCooper said:

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

what are u trying to say?

2 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

not you calling Handstand & River ok

:willcut:

:oopna: Doch!

On my second listen, and Jaded is already so much better than the first time!  At the first listening this felt like a downgrade from PH... (Which is, ofc sad, I was very hyped for this record at first.) I've only heard Handstand once so far and I love it already though!:creepna3: I guess ESV will grow on me :hooker:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

18 minutes ago, Ariana said:

what are u trying to say?

First listen was meh, second listen now is better but still overall a bit generic. It's not a bad album, not a great album.

No this is legitimately very bad I'm so disappointed but more so.... so confused. HOW. :toofunny:

This feels such a disconnect to who she appears to be from her live shows and all the artists and songs she loves. I thought we were onto a classic rock smasha....... This feels so regressive

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I don't think she'll ever go back to the experimental masterpiece that was Dead Petz, seriously a one of a kind sort of album, her music from 2013-2015 was unmatched.. but i'm kind of expecting more of this generic kind of sound from her now... i think this album is quite nice for what it is, it's a decent pop album!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm actually starting to love this album.

Faves: Jaded, Rose Colored Lenses, Handstand, Violet Chemistry, Island and Wonder Woman is a real nice closer.

Least faves: Thousand Miles, You, Wildcard (her vocals are horrible on this one)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

my Endless Summer Vacation review after first listen:

Track 1: Flowers. Well, its a 4/10

Track 2: Jaded. Plastic Hearts leftover? 5/10

Track 3: Valley gurl tunes / indie wannabe. A 5/10

Thousand miles: Hannah Montana x The 1975 right here. 7/10

You: Jazzy & cute af. 7.5/10

Handstand: HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE. SHE ATE THIS SHIT UP FR. MY TOP OF THE ALBUM NO BULLSHIT. 10/10

River: "Who Owns My Heart / Permanemt December" revamped. 8/10

Violet Chemistry: One of the most complex, bizzare, trippy & experimental moment that Miley could get to...?. 9.5/10

Muddy Feet: A neccessary screamer / Plastic Heart sequel. 6.5/10

Wildcard: I didnt care about this song tbh. 5.5/10

Island: Summer chillpop serve. She really took 10 songs to get to an actual song that screams "Endless Summer Vacation". 8/10

Wonder Woman: One of the best Miley ballads in years! ABBA realness right here. Supposed to be a ten but since "a six minute power ballad closes the album" was a lie then minus one for this 💀. 9/10

And i cant believe she ditched Mirror & Taste of My Own for that boring & lackluster cookie-cutter "Day" side

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Okay but if the album included the outtakes the way it would have ate: 

1.     Flowers

2.     Jaded

3.     Taste Of My Own

4.     Mirror 

5.     Island

6.     Handstand

7.     River

8.     Violet Chemistry

9.     Muddy Feet

10.   Wildcard

11.   Fucked Up

12.   You

I don’t have another tracklist in mind right now, Miley really missed an opportunity here!