♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

What if MANiCURE a rock song with some of the trap beats like the live version, and it only has very little pop incorporated?

:rip:

she said the version she performed is the most different so don't count on it

BzhmW.png

Does anyone else think about this tracklist at least once a day? :crying: I'm so intrigued by it. I always make up my own versions based on titles we sort of know :creep: I'mma post one bc it's a past-time tbh. I know that's an obsessive lil monster thing but whatev

1. ARTPOP

2. Venus

3. Sex Dreams

4. Girl Under You

5. Donatella

6. MANiCURE

7. Jewels & Drugs

8. Mary Jane Holland

9. Aura

10. Clock Spins

11. Swine

12. Candy Art

13. Gypsy

14. I Wanna Be With U

15. Applause

Based on: implying to fans that Tea prob wasn't making the album (but she praised it so app track for sure at least), and recently vaguely tweeting about eating art like candy which kinda gives some validity to those titles that were registered last year, "Candy Art", "Clock Spins", and "Cold-Hearted Bitch". It looks so ideal to me, I just want her to release it :crying4:

Does anyone else think about this tracklist at least once a day? :crying: I'm so intrigued by it. I always make up my own versions based on titles we sort of know :creep: I'mma post one bc it's a past-time tbh. I know that's an obsessive lil monster thing but whatev

1. ARTPOP

2. Venus

3. Sex Dreams

4. Girl Under You

5. Donatella

6. MANiCURE

7. Jewels & Drugs

8. Mary Jane Holland

9. Aura

10. Clock Spins

11. Swine

12. Candy Art

13. Gypsy

14. I Wanna Be With U

15. Applause

Based on: implying to fans that Tea prob wasn't making the album (but she praised it so app track for sure at least), and recently vaguely tweeting about eating art like candy which kinda gives some validity to those titles that were registered last year, "Candy Art", "Clock Spins", and "Cold-Hearted Bitch". It looks so ideal to me, I just want her to release it :crying4:

I can't find those songs anywhere... repertoire.bmi.com doesn't list them anymore. I remember this being reported last year, but I never saw those song titles myself on BMI. I was able, however, to find a screenshot of them. 

"Candy Art" is also listed with the alternative title "Candy Life Candy Is Art," a song co-written by Jaqulinn Megan Lee. This one could indeed be the one she hinted at with her tweets the other day.

Another song co-written by the same person is "Cold-Hearted Bitch" which uses the alternative title "Bitch of the Night." I kind of have the feeling that this song might be "Donatella." Quoting Gaga on the song: 

"Donatella, maybe she’s a bitch, maybe she’s too skinny, maybe she’s too rich, maybe she’s too out there. Or, maybe she’s brilliant, maybe she’s intelligent, maybe she’s strong, maybe she’s everything, maybe she’s Donatella."

Now, I know that the sole mentioning of "bitch" may not necessarily indicate that, but we'll see. :flutter:

"CRWTH," or "Clock Spins," is also co-written by Jaqulinn Megan Lee, and additionally by DJ White Shadow and Jeppe Laursen, who co-wrote "Born This Way." I don't know about that one, honestly. 

What I find way more interesting than all that is that those songs have been removed from the BMI database. The BMI Work IDs no longer function either. I think all the songs from Born This Way were registered either the day of the album release, or one or two days after. Why were they registered in the first place then? It doesn't really make sense to me.

I don't remember exactly, but sometime in 2011 or 2012 maybe, a couple of newly registered song titles were reported fake by Gaga and her staff. Again, how did these song titles get registered in the first place? Of course, they might have been real and she just didn't want anyone to know but whoever registered these songs, those reported fake and the ones we're talking about here, must be a straight-up idiot. 

I'm pretty thrilled to see how this continues...   :hdu:

I can't find those songs anywhere... repertoire.bmi.com doesn't list them anymore. I remember this being reported last year, but I never saw those song titles myself on BMI. I was able, however, to find a screenshot of them. 

"Candy Art" is also listed with the alternative title "Candy Life Candy Is Art," a song co-written by Jaqulinn Megan Lee. This one could indeed be the one she hinted at with her tweets the other day.

Another song co-written by the same person is "Cold-Hearted Bitch" which uses the alternative title "Bitch of the Night." I kind of have the feeling that this song might be "Donatella." Quoting Gaga on the song: 

"Donatella, maybe she’s a bitch, maybe she’s too skinny, maybe she’s too rich, maybe she’s too out there. Or, maybe she’s brilliant, maybe she’s intelligent, maybe she’s strong, maybe she’s everything, maybe she’s Donatella."

Now, I know that the sole mentioning of "bitch" may not necessarily indicate that, but we'll see. :flutter:

"CRWTH," or "Clock Spins," is also co-written by Jaqulinn Megan Lee, and additionally by DJ White Shadow and Jeppe Laursen, who co-wrote "Born This Way." I don't know about that one, honestly. 

What I find way more interesting than all that is that those songs have been removed from the BMI database. The BMI Work IDs no longer function either. I think all the songs from Born This Way were registered either the day of the album release, or one or two days after. Why were they registered in the first place then? It doesn't really make sense to me.

I don't remember exactly, but sometime in 2011 or 2012 maybe, a couple of newly registered song titles were reported fake by Gaga and her staff. Again, how did these song titles get registered in the first place? Of course, they might have been real and she just didn't want anyone to know but whoever registered these songs, those reported fake and the ones we're talking about here, must be a straight-up idiot. 

I had no idea about these three titles oh my god, being a little monster is so hard. 

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

• There will be an album signing.

She’s choosing a song that’s totally her for the next single.

The swan on ‘Applause’ was inspired by Inez & Vinoodh, Brandon Maxwell and herself, she wanted to tell a quick tale of the ‘ugly duckling’ emerging into the spotlight.

There’s a chance we haven’t heard the next single just like she said on the KIIS FM interview.

Every song on the album is completely different. 

The collaborations in it are really authentic.

She’s releasing the new single before ARTPOP.

Jewels & Drugs is probably not the only collaboration on the album.

The album cover is portrayed through fashion.

ARTPOP is about communicating with images.

All songs are significant for different reasons and one of them became a confession of her weaknesses and it was hard to write.

ARTPOP is a psychedelic-pop journey, an album trip that represents my love of popmusic while exploding and pushing its ‘artificial’ limits.

Album cover will come out sometime in the next two weeks and it’s her favorite of them all.

There’s a song about Venus on the album.

She’s now finishing a song which is very inspired by the beyond, the future.

We haven’t heard the best of ARTPOP yet.

The album cover is very colorful.

There’s a song called ‘Brooklyn Nights’. And it’s melancholic and personal, you can still dance to it though.

The studio versions of the songs she performed at the iTunes festival will bring thoese sweeping syhths and pop melodies into another dimension.

She’s releasing the ARTPOP tracklisting on September 29th!

She’s most likely redoing unreleased tracks and adding ARTPOP vibes to them.

The Haus has built some beautiful fashion technology that will be unveiled as soon as they receive permits to exhibit.

A new song called ‘Temple’ inspired by her boyfriend, Taylor.

The ARTPOP app was designed by the TechHaus, we are seeing them at the artRAVE.

She made the ‘Lady Gaga is Over’ video before anyone could talk. ARTPOP is about rebelling against things that chain pop music.

ARTPOP is a continuum of The Fame/The Fame Monster.

ARTPOP is a rebellious album.

She describes herself as a ‘glamour hippy gypsy’.

We haven’t heard the most creative songs on ARTPOP yet but ‘Aura’ and ‘Sex Dreams’ are too.

We are getting more songs with the free app.

'Brooklyn Nights' is a very emotional song about the influence NY has had on her.

She’s very excited about Glee covering ‘Applause’.

'Temple' is about feeling safe with someone so beautiful on the inside and out.

She’s so into Venus ‘cause she thinks her life has changed so much in the past 5 years, she craves something human. 

She’s very proud of us.

"I always thought It was you, you always thought it was me. We always thought we were, it seemed like a real perfect fit, those Brooklyn Nights set us free." - ‘Brooklyn Nights’.

The artRAVE will be a huge event held the night of the ARTPOP release. There will be exhibitions and she will perform.

With ARTPOP, she tries to rebel against the current state of pop.

Creative and interactive games come with the app, all related with social media. 

None of the songs on ARTPOP were originally for Born This Way.

The fiber optic wig will happen!

Those three are the ones that she refuted! In addition to another registered title "Maren". However, there's a consensus that this was a cover-up because she didn't intend for her titles to be found so early, and this is only supported by the recent Candy Art-esque tweets. As far as I know, BMI can't post fake titles. However, I'm not sure about that common cowriter--doesn't she generally cowrite with her producer? Who is Megan Lee Jaqulinn?

+ I like the title Clock Spins so much (especially better than fuckin Crwth) but I don't think it'll make the album since we now have 13 (13!) confirmed titles. In fact, I thought they were out of the question until that tweet!

Anyway, loooooved her Q&A today and it gave me my favorite kind of pre-album info, song titles! "Temple" appears to be the Venus-inspired song (fortunately, giving Azealia nothing to complain about). + "Brooklyn Nights" is personal but dancey--hoping for something close to TEOG! + I need to get to that LA signing.

Confirmed titles (so many):

- Applause

- ARTPOP

- Aura

- Brooklyn Nights

- Donatella

- Gypsy

- I Wanna Be With U

- Jewels & Drugs (feat. TI, Too $hort, & Twista)

- MANiCURE

- Mary Jane Holland

- Sex Dreams

- Swine

- Temple

Up in the air:

- Crwth/Clock Spins

- Cold-Hearted Bitch/Bitch of the Night (unless it became Donatella I doubt it because it would need an explicit label, both of which are already fulfilled by Donatella and J&D)

- Candy Art

- GUY (Girl Under You)

- Nothing On But the Radio (which she actually implied might be on the tracklist today, saying she gave older songs ARTPOP makeovers!)

- Ratchet

- Tea

App:

- Princess Die

Also idk if you guys know, but she confirmed to a fan who phoned into her latest radio interview that Princess Die won't be on the album but will be on the app for sure!

Lemme update what I reckon the tracklist will be (although we only have to wait until September 29th!)

1. ARTPOP

2. Temple

3. Sex Dreams

4. Nothing On (But the Radio)

5. Donatella

6. MANiCURE

7. Jewels & Drugs

8. Mary Jane Holland

9. Aura

10. Candy Art

11. Swine

12. Gypsy

13. Brooklyn Nights

14. I Wanna Be With U

15. Applause

Two non-confirmed tracks (Candy Art and NOBTR) bc of her recent tweet and implying an old song made the cut

Those three are the ones that she refuted! In addition to another registered title "Maren". However, there's a consensus that this was a cover-up because she didn't intend for her titles to be found so early, and this is only supported by the recent Candy Art-esque tweets. As far as I know, BMI can't post fake titles. However, I'm not sure about that common cowriter--doesn't she generally cowrite with her producer? Who is Megan Lee Jaqulinn?

+ I like the title Clock Spins so much (especially better than fuckin Crwth) but I don't think it'll make the album since we now have 13 (13!) confirmed titles. In fact, I thought they were out of the question until that tweet!

Anyway, loooooved her Q&A today and it gave me my favorite kind of pre-album info, song titles! "Temple" appears to be the Venus-inspired song (fortunately, giving Azealia nothing to complain about). + "Brooklyn Nights" is personal but dancey--hoping for something close to TEOG! + I need to get to that LA signing.

Confirmed titles (so many):

- Applause

- ARTPOP

- Aura

- Brooklyn Nights

- Donatella

- Gypsy

- I Wanna Be With U

- MANiCURE

- Mary Jane Holland

- Sex Dreams

- Swine

- Temple

Up in the air:

- Crwth/Clock Spins

- Cold-Hearted Bitch/Bitch of the Night (unless it became Donatella I doubt it because it would need an explicit label, both of which are already fulfilled by Donatella and J&D)

- Candy Art

- GUY (Girl Under You)

- Nothing On But the Radio (which she actually implied might be on the tracklist today, saying she gave older songs ARTPOP makeovers!)

- Ratchet

- Tea

App:

- Princess Die

Also idk if you guys know, but she confirmed to a fan who phoned into her latest radio interview that Princess Die won't be on the album but will be on the app for sure!

Lemme update what I reckon the tracklist will be (although we only have to wait until September 29th!)

1. ARTPOP

2. Temple

3. Sex Dreams

4. Nothing On (But the Radio)

5. Donatella

6. MANiCURE

7. Jewels & Drugs

8. Mary Jane Holland

9. Aura

10. Candy Art

11. Swine

12. Gypsy

13. Brooklyn Nights

14. I Wanna Be With U

15. Applause

Two non-confirmed tracks (Candy Art and NOBTR) bc of her recent tweet and implying an old song made the cut

We will not be seeing Nothing On But the Radio on the tracklist.

her refreshing unreleased songs I felt implied they were for release through the app

BzhmW.png

NEWNEWNEW

Confirmed titles:

- Applause

- ARTPOP

- Aura

- Brooklyn Nights

- Do What You Want (With My Body)

- Donatella

- Gypsy

- I Wanna Be With U

- MANiCURE

- Mary Jane Holland

- Sex Dreams

- Swine

- Temple

Up in the air:

- Crwth/Clock Spins

- Cold-Hearted Bitch/Bitch of the Night

- Candy Art

- GUY (Girl Under You)

- Nothing On But the Radio

- Ratchet