♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

That nacho person is always trying to create drama. Can't stand negative people!

Anyhow, ARTPOP is an abomination. Gaga has 0 good albums. Just a few great songs. :rip:

!!!  Even the overrated albums like TFM and BTW are nothing special. Funny how more and more people are continuing to realise how bad her music is when her "major pop star" aura is starting to fade.

!!!  Even the overrated albums like TFM and BTW are nothing special. Funny how more and more people are continuing to realise how bad her music is when her "major pop star" aura is starting to fade.

More and more people indeed, like the good, not psychotic sis Constantine. NOT the obsessed haters following her latest single religiously on the internet ;)

Florence yes, Beyonce no way

...... You need taste. And Borence and the Machine would be a cute feature.

Beside Queen Bey would prob pass on a 3rd year.

Anyway, my fav unreleased would have to be Animal or Monster... lmao I love them.

And Paparazzi as a released will always be a fuckin fav. Prob the best song.

...... You need taste. And Borence and the Machine would be a cute feature.

Beside Queen Bey would prob pass on a 3rd year.

Anyway, my fav unreleased would have to be Animal or Monster... lmao I love them.

And Paparazzi as a released will always be a fuckin fav. Prob the best song.

I do have one honey, it just happens to be good

EotAQlJ.jpg

maybe because I'm not an angsty bottom but like...BTW has never been that great to me. it's a good album but it's not like the GREATEST album I've ever heard. there's too much filler

Born This Way was a demonstration on how to make everything as tacky as possible, literally 4 or 5 good songs on that album.

I revisited some "songs" from artpop on YouTube and they are honest to God laughably bad...

So honestly Perfect Illusion is a huge step up! I actually appreciate the lyrics more reading them. I am rooting for her in reality.

I just think her biggest drawback is her fans that are stuck in the past and that live vicariously through her success, since she isn't the big pop name anymore, and I really don't think she's aiming for that market. She will never be as popular as she was in 2009/2010 and her fans need to get a grip the music landscape has changed drastically. So I am here for some authentic offerings from her

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I revisited some "songs" from artpop on YouTube and they are honest to God laughably bad...

Yeah... Jewels and Drugs, Donatella, Guy, Manicure are so so so damn bad. Songs like Aura, Gypsy, Artpop, Sex Dreams among others are decent (especially the title track) but the production is awful. Venus, Fashion, Mary Jane Holland and Applause are (imo) the only good songs. Do What U Want is incredibly overrated.

Ok so I went to Fnac today and they blasted it on the hugest speakers they had to show a customer and it totally made me reconsider the song, it was so much better than on my shitty headphones, it's a banger

4tdWYMA.png

So honestly Perfect Illusion is a huge step up!

Ok so I went to Fnac today and they blasted it on the hugest speakers they had to show a customer and it totally made me reconsider the song, it was so much better than on my shitty headphones, it's a banger

It starts OJAAxgy.gif

Honestly PI gets stuck in my head sometimes so it's starting to grow on me, but I really hope she can stop doing this overwrought theater sounding voice... It's not very pleasant. But I'm excited for this new alt rock sound I hope it pans out well for her in terms of critical success

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

So shocked at the Born this Way hate here. It's honestly one of my favorite albums of all time besides Ultraviolence. I also listened to ARTPOP in full recently for the first time in maybe a year, and it was so much better than I remember it being. All of the songs are straight bangers except the title track.

So shocked at the Born this Way hate here. It's honestly one of my favorite albums of all time besides Ultraviolence. I also listened to ARTPOP in full recently for the first time in maybe a year, and it was so much better than I remember it being. All of the songs are straight bangers except the title track.

I agree with you except with what you said about GODPOP. Jews and drugs and swine are the trash of the album

EotAQlJ.jpg