♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

She served your honour, she seeeerved.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I've honestly been on autopilot mode and seeing the mag literally had me shook for a good few minutes. So revitalizing, the motion pics(?) on insta, how the record's so close. The aesthetic, the article just ah-

"I want to put out a record that forces people to rejoice even in their saddest moments. And by the way, I'm not standing over here with a flag going, 'I'm all healed, everything's perfect.' It's not; it's a fight all the time. I still work on myself constantly. I have bad days, I have good days. Yeah, I live in Chromatica, it took a minute to get here, but that doesn't mean I don't remember what happened. So if you're in pain and listening to this music, just know that I know what it's like to be in pain. And I know what it's like to also not let it ruin your life."

'This might be the hardest thing you've ever done, and if it's not, I did it wrong. But you can do it, and when you look back on this time, you'll remember how strong you are.'

C'mon gimme that lust for liiiifeeeeeeee HYPED HYPED HYPED :defeated:

UV/Honeymoon

Yeah those pics are AMAZING. I get the whole robot thing isn’t necessarily the most original thing in the world but damn she did the damn thing and she did it BEAUTIFULLY.

From start to finish, Chromatica is firmly rooted in classic house, with crisp, clubby dance breaks that all sound like they're competing with each other to be the biggest on the tracklist. Sonically, it's perhaps Gaga's most focused, consistent album to date, with all these producer contributions laddering up to the same fearless electronic tapestry, weaving in unruly breakbeat outros, emotional power-pop melodies that send a dopamine rush through the brain and tons of slick, shiny synths. You can weep to these songs just as much as you can sweat to them, and Gaga seems to be encouraging both at once.

She really knew she was about to put out the album for every gay and suburban mom to dance to while in self-isolation hey? 

:xgiggle:  :pussypower:  :oprah2:  :pussypower:  :krylie:  :pussypower:  :judgingu3:  :pussypower:  :paris:  :pussypower:

Why did she put out that cheap ass looking music video when she's capable of THIS? 

Do you really think she sat on a computer and actually made this photoshoot by herself? :rip:

Do you really think she sat on a computer and actually made this photoshoot by herself? :rip:

Sksksksksks of course not, where did I say that? But she's rich, she has a major label behind her, and I expected her and her photographers/videographers and design team to at least put some effort into the music video to what was supposed to be THE comeback single of 2020. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif