♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

7 hours ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Yeah, you're right. I was a great stan of the years 2008 - 2014 to encompass the end of the Artpop era and then what happened after didn't mark me. I still love the artist because she hasn't lost her talent, but her creativity is missing.

I don't like her way of denying what she was during those years. And it is very frustrating to follow. When Lana doesn't give a damn about giving us gorgeous leaky tracks, Gaga gives us nothing, and we're waiting for project after project.

Where is Artpop 2? because she didn't sell many albums she's still mad at it and thinks it's a bad album. Who cares, she streams it and we don't talk about it anymore. How capricious.

For a star of her caliber, I still blame her for not having made reissues for 10 years by offering us new songs, or demo versions and even less creatively tiring: an acoustic album. She has been very productive during these years, and the photos she has a lot. I hate that she forgot that, and gave us a very disappointing and expensive reissue for Born This Way that deserved a fucking super deluxe edition. I hate how she tries to cover up her sassy artist past like it bothers her. Hypocrite Lady, give us what we've been waiting for years, Nothing but on the radio damn.

Chromatica which was her real comeback could have been better, the desire and the promotion were not there. Too bad because there was potential on paper. But capricious as she is, she wanted to forget her except for advertising campaigns where she was paid millions.

I wish she had made a live DVD for the Monster Ball Tour eras, how could she have forgotten that? We find ourselves 10 years later with videos certainly well done and worked on from fans but nothing official. It's frustrating.

I love her despite everything but she is difficult to follow. She needs to relax. She has become too focused on business in general, makeup, the Oscars, she wants everything and touches everything. She wants to be the number 1 everywhere while abandoning her real job: musician. If we don't pay her millions she has no motivation to sing. It's not cool for the fans who follow her from the start.

Yes I already posted a similar cobblestone this year but I'm still pissed at her because she hasn't given us much since 2016.

These are my exact thoughts.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

2 hours ago, davidpowersx said:

I would love to hear the Sophie and Gaga songs one day!!!!!!!!

I don't think that ever happened

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

sophie said it did

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

sophie said it did

They exist, but according to insiders their extremely unfinshed and rough. The most I think exist are instrumentals. 

I want Artpop 2. Artpop is so good, going back and listening now. There's a good number of songs I skip, but I've listened to it so much over the last few weeks and it's so fucking good, I don't care what people say. I'm still pressed about the whole "Artpop app" thing that never happened with outtakes -_-

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I could not care less for Chromatica demos (apart from Bopbylon) 

Leak Hallelujah 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: