♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

WHOA i was not expecting a new video any time soon!!! So will she start pushing John Wayne now? i'm confused. like we gotta make sure Million Reasons isnt gonna smash finally first...

but the video was awesome. there were way too many jump cuts and i would have liked to see more of the choreography, but still a great visual. She looks hot.

H0bDaqU.gif

WHOA i was not expecting a new video any time soon!!! So will she start pushing John Wayne now? i'm confused. like we gotta make sure Million Reasons isnt gonna smash finally first...

but the video was awesome. there were way too many jump cuts and i would have liked to see more of the choreography, but still a great visual. She looks hot.

MR will go top 10 this week then drop off, John Wayne is the third single

BzhmW.png

John Wayne and Dancing In Circles were the only songs on Joanne I enjoyed and I'm glad she chose one of them to be a single. The video is nice compared to the other J' videos, but not something groundbreaking or extremely exciting. The popping up lyrics kind of look cheap

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

So- not to get too ahead of ourselves in the Joanne era.... but

Do you all think because PI/MR/JW were all connected and that JW closed with text that said "The End" that videos for this era are done? or maybe any videos after this won't be connected to this trilogy... hm

I just would like to think we'll get more visuals from Joanne. There is so much potential for great videos with so many songs on this album. DIC with some killer group choreography and Hey Girl with Florence would be AMAZING.

H0bDaqU.gif

Do you all think because PI/MR/JW were all connected and that JW closed with text that said "The End" that videos for this era are done? or maybe any videos after this won't be connected to this trilogy... hm

I just would like to think we'll get more visuals from Joanne. There is so much potential for great videos with so many songs on this album. DIC with some killer group choreography and Hey Girl with Florence would be AMAZING.

I mean Paparazzi was directed by the same guy and has "the end" text so who knows

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I think they put "THE END" so fans wouldn't request a followup as they've done with Telephone (though I'm sure we're all happy to leave this storyline behind with this trilogy)

But I don't remember if she said all the Joanne videos would be connected or not. If so, that kinda does seem like the end of the era's videos bc the connection is done? Idk I still think she'll give a video to Joanne or Angel Down, she's yet to showcase one of the songs she seems to really love