♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The Fame didn't stand the test of time except for the singles. it's cute for a debut tho.

TFM will forever be her magnum opus. she delivered a whole 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 punch (Teeth haters can fume).

Born This Way is her second best. as much as i dislike most of the singles, the album tracks are discography highlights.

ARTPOP was a pretentious mess that was doomed from the start. it's still bop-abble but far from her best imo

Cheek To Cheek no comment

Joanne almost made a hater.

let's hope she doesn't fuck it up with Chromatica

VpD8wSs.gif

I'll take Born This Way and Judas anytime over Americano. But yeah Tea on everything you said.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I'll take Born This Way and Judas anytime over Americano. But yeah Tea on everything you said.

We are not going to disrespect one of the best songs on Born This Way

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I just rewatched all her old music videos and ugh I miss that rah rah bitch. Judas and Marry The Night her best videos. I really hope she serves a video on that level again and doesn't just drop more shitty iphone videos filmed in the desert. The album cover gives me hope for the visuals this era.

qfrWuBl.png

I hate people that dislike an album because it was "a mess of an era". Girl, FOCUS. The album. THE ALBUM. Collection of SONGS. Who cares if she rode a mechanical bull or what, DO YOU LIKE THE VENUS BACKING VOCALS OR NOT, PATRICIA

I hate people that dislike an album because it was "a mess of an era". Girl, FOCUS. The album. THE ALBUM. Collection of SONGS. Who cares if she rode a mechanical bull or what, DO YOU LIKE THE VENUS BACKING VOCALS OR NOT, PATRICIA

the album was also a mess

giphy.gif

which backing vocals, there's 30 of them lol

negAbhB.png

the album was also a mess

It's more cohesive and less messy than BTW

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

anyone else remember how iconic summer 2017 was?

Joanne World Tour

all the ARTPOP leaks?

and how iconic was it when all the delusional fans thought The Cure was going to get a music video, and had a meltdown when the non-existent music video that they created in their minds didn't drop

negAbhB.png

I, for one, think Venus is an absolute mess and I LOVE IT. The chorus is absolutely one of her best.

I'm serious and I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that Venus is Gaga's best song. I think it's one of her, if not THE highest point of her career. That song is pop perfection

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d