♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

rain rain go away come again another day?

its crack isnt it

It's fake for sure

Bjork alreeady did that years ago

And after contacting her Biophilia app cocreators to develop her plagiarised and discontinued ARTPOP app i dont think its a good idea

Well sis that's a also a *reach* since she clearly pointed out the Bjork influence and mentioned it was going to be different and then the "discontinued app" happened because Troy Carter fucked her over. It was nothing to do with Bjork.

It's fake for sure

Well sis that's a also a *reach* since she clearly pointed out the Bjork influence and mentioned it was going to be different and then the "discontinued app" happened because Troy Carter fucked her over. It was nothing to do with Bjork.

I actually just read that online, Atom Factory, 2010, and then Troy Carter yeah.. which is. disappointing. do u think it'd be feasible for her find new app developers etc. ? 

UV/Honeymoon

Where did she say that

oooh you guys thought i said it was Bjorks fault that Gaga's app was discontinued :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip: sorry i didnt mean that at all.... semantic errors 

what i meant is that when ARTPOP app came out everyone pointed out that is was clearly inspired by Biophilia so releasing a VR application wouldnt be a nice movemnt

Edited by expandableclitoris

I actually just read that online, Atom Factory, 2010, and then Troy Carter yeah.. which is. disappointing. do u think it'd be feasible for her find new app developers etc. ? 

I don't think she'd venture into something like that again after the failure that ARTPOP (app) was. It was one of the "core" things that really fucked the whole era Up. 

I've heard this new era was supposed to follow with a lot of virtual\visual content like The weeknd tho.

Where did she say that

LittleMonsters.com chat circa late 2012. Also worth to mention that Jay-Z also had an album plugged in an App before ARTPOP after Biophilia.

Where did she say that

oooh you guys thought i said it was Bjorks fault that Gaga's app was discontinued :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip: sorry i didnt mean that at all.... semantic errors 

what i meant is that when ARTPOP app came out everyone pointed out that is was clearly inspired by Biophilia so releasing a VR application wouldnt be a nice movemnt

I- I mean that's cool n all. but genuine question, like why wouldn't it? I think her app's like 20 bucks for windows or something, vr set. i think it was mentioned being affiliated w steam. 

I'm thinking more of like, pre-recorded shows or that typa thing, that she can make to perform, and have the peeps enjoy. and. I'm aware of like the parallels of that happening and future comparisons, but, it's literally just like special effects and videos.. I mean that's possible right? 

Idk anything much when it comes to special effects, but idk trends have been going on w digital renders etc for a while. and i think it shouldn't be so difficult to collaborate w at least some videographers regarding that. it'll be digital. performances in front of a green screen, staff'll b limited so, safety. and if it turns out, great, I'm pretty sure her label'd be for it, since they know money'll come w it etc etc.. right? 

Like imagine it, a happy medium where everyone gets what they want 

I don't think she'd venture into something like that again after the failure that ARTPOP (app) was. It was one of the "core" things that really fucked the whole era Up. 

I've heard this new era was supposed to follow with a lot of virtual\visual content like The weeknd tho.

LittleMonsters.com chat circa late 2012. Also worth to mention that Jay-Z also had an album plugged in an App before ARTPOP after Biophilia.

I don't really keep up w The Weeknd all that much recently, but what's the vein of that happening w? 

and real quick, yeah I think that she had so much planned w that app, but creative differences probably. Still, it makes me wonder how she can pull something like that off. The tech's already available. she just needs a good team to implement it. 

UV/Honeymoon

I- I mean that's cool n all. but genuine question, like why wouldn't it? I think her app's like 20 bucks for windows or something, vr set. i think it was mentioned being affiliated w steam. 

I'm thinking more of like, pre-recorded shows or that typa thing, that she can make to perform, and have the peeps enjoy. and. I'm aware of like the parallels of that happening and future comparisons, but, it's literally just like special effects and videos.. I mean that's possible right? 

Idk anything much when it comes to special effects, but idk trends have been going on w digital renders etc for a while. and i think it shouldn't be so difficult to collaborate w at least some videographers regarding that. it'll be digital. performances in front of a green screen, staff'll b limited so, safety. and if it turns out, great, I'm pretty sure her label'd be for it, since they know money'll come w it etc etc.. right? 

Like imagine it, a happy medium where everyone gets what they want 

I don't really keep up w The Weeknd all that much recently, but what's the vein of that happening w? 

and real quick, yeah I think that she had so much planned w that app, but creative differences probably. Still, it makes me wonder how she can pull something like that off. The tech's already available. she just needs a good team to implement it. 

The weeknd dropped a lot of music videos and his performances in general\everything was connected by a storyline and etc etc etc.

The main problem wasn't only "creative differences" but the way things happened and she was kinda left with hands empty with nothing to do but try to explain to million of fans once again that she really did open her mouth to promise something and wouldn't be able to finish (rip).

I mean yeah she could really try it, but it would right back connect to the ARTPOP story and leave people already ~skeptical. It's the same thing if she decided to go and make the whole "ACT II" thing... it's just bringing stuff from the past that, right now, is better "buried". 

The weeknd dropped a lot of music videos and his performances in general\everything was connected by a storyline and etc etc etc.

The main problem wasn't only "creative differences" but the way things happened and she was kinda left with hands empty with nothing to do but try to explain to million of fans once again that she really did open her mouth to promise something and wouldn't be able to finish (rip).

I mean yeah she could really try it, but it would right back connect to the ARTPOP story and leave people already ~skeptical. It's the same thing if she decided to go and make the whole "ACT II" thing... it's just bringing stuff from the past that, right now, is better "buried". 

rebranding, got that mm yeah. nd the overpromising definitely. I think it'd definitely be a while if that were even to happen. 

but. brb- ok so I looked it up, and those're basically like music videos right? the short films... what's a bit of a downer is usually we don't know whether or not she's already filmed stuff n we have to wait w literally no news. but I'm thinking if she couldn't finish her projects, that special effects, virtual reality "dancers"(?) and some kind of surrounding backdrop, combined w just performing ie dance/theatrics that we know her for, I definitely think that'd be possible 

edit: I just saw the talk show performance streams ok got that bit! she definitely could've done the same..

I looked up Bjork's app, and the videos on yt, and the 360 view was there, but comments below were mentioning how the experience was totally different when it came to comparing the levels of "immerse-ment". I wonder if she can make a kind of video like that, add in her dancers, and share that w the audience as a start. 

I worry about the wait, bc one, we literally know nothing. 2. more artists are coming out w their work. 3. the music might not sound as good or even turn out dated bc the record's done already since that time. 

UV/Honeymoon

Do we have the Kevin Parker version/mix of Perfect Illusion?

That version is so f**** good. I wish she would work with him again. 

Instagram.com/y1anni

do you think the new Justin and Ariana's song will affect Rain On Me? or the album?

why would it? I dont think that song will even make a splash... not like Rain On Me will either most likely but it's both songs featuring Ariana. Have 2 Nicki features affected the respective releases ever? Dont think so...

do you think the new Justin and Ariana's song will affect Rain On Me? or the album?

It all depends on how much they invest in it's promotion. Will it get playlist and radio support.