♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Yall was the rumour that some of these tracks are Born This Way outtakes true? Because it's beginning to sound like that  :facepalm:

It isn't. All the songs were done by Gaga+BloodPop from what it seems, and no name from 2009-2013 has been mentioned in credits so far.

I wish I knew which born this way song had this 90s House groove because for real, it's totally new for Gaga (and type of sound I've always wanted her to venture somehow)

You can say Stupid Love might sound like something that could have been squeeze in Born This Way or ARTPOP with the 80's shiny synths and synthbass, but half her career has been inspired by the same type of stuff so it's just not really anything new that she's back at it.

So. its the 10th. and. well I just wanted to know, when do shipments usually start for cd's and stuff? shipped a week before? release day? I usually buy my music in stores so. 'course there're factors w shipping bc of we all know, but yeah, what's usually the anticipation experience of it w shipping etc.? 

UV/Honeymoon

So. its the 10th. and. well I just wanted to know, when do shipments usually start for cd's and stuff? shipped a week before? release day? I usually buy my music in stores so. 'course there're factors w shipping bc of we all know, but yeah, what's usually the anticipation experience of it w shipping etc.? 

I believe it depends from artist to artist but it's something around 2 weeks before release date for what I believe.

Somehow I read this won't be shipping before August thought nn. I haven't ordered anything myself but.

i've loved gaga since i was young but something about her vocals on this album i've not been a fan of.. her vocals definitely aren't what they used to be (i think she damaged them sometime during joanne era) but she keeps screaming and doing these powerhouse esque vocals she does them in enigma too and its so annoying like unnecessary belts and ad libs arent going to make you a notable pop star

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I believe it depends from artist to artist but it's something around 2 weeks before release date for what I believe.

Somehow I read this won't be shipping before August thought nn. I haven't ordered anything myself but.

ok cool, sounds good thanks ! 

august thooo ahh lol. I was thinking of getting deluxe but didn't wanna potentially have to wait that long, have another shipping cost etc. etc. nd I'm waiting for some kind of vinyl w the original cover, pink vinyl- ah I hope we get something like it 

UV/Honeymoon

i've loved gaga since i was young but something about her vocals on this album i've not been a fan of.. her vocals definitely aren't what they used to be (i think she damaged them sometime during joanne era) but she keeps screaming and doing these powerhouse esque vocals she does them in enigma too and its so annoying like unnecessary belts and ad libs arent going to make you a notable pop star

I agree About her vocals, like all the screaming at her live shows now just like isn’t it. I do you think it happened during the Joanne era or maybe during a star is born even could it be related to like the fake country accent thing she had going on? Or her fibromyalgia maybe, because she just doesn’t sound like herself anymore

ok cool, sounds good thanks !

august thooo ahh lol. I was thinking of getting deluxe but didn't wanna potentially have to wait that long, have another shipping cost etc. etc. nd I'm waiting for some kind of vinyl w the original cover, pink vinyl- ah I hope we get something like it

I ordered the super set and I haven't heard anything about August. The UK store has no mention at the moment but at least the US store is shipping on May 29th or around the date.

I ordered the super set and I haven't heard anything about August. The UK store has no mention at the moment but at least the US store is shipping on May 29th or around the date.

mm ok cool thanks! I was thinking of getting the cassettes but part of me just really wants a vinyl w the original cover so i'm waiting it out.. I know the physicals are just cherries on top, but its great that it wont b too far off the digital releasee. I personally don't need the cd, but thought it'd be nice to support her that way and the signature drew me to it.. 

the official cover'd look soo good on vinyl it's gotta happen :defeated: 

UV/Honeymoon