♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Trigger is one of her best songs, lyrically

god i'm still so mad this never saw release like actually though.  the song is so good, i wish it was on TFM as a regional bonus track or something

oh also justice for love me right.  it's so good

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I don’t think she’s announced it yet. Idk why it clearly is gonna be cancelled.

didn't donald trump organize a rally or something like that? if thats allowed shouldn't that mean concerts are allowed too cause its basically the same thing

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

didn't donald trump organize a rally or something like that? if thats allowed shouldn't that mean concerts are allowed too cause its basically the same thing

Different countries have different rules still in effect. If she wants to go ahead and have them still she will get a lot of backlash.

Every health expert said that he shouldn't hold a gathering like that, and he was panned for doing so. She's not going to hold a huge concert when she's worked with the WHO to tell people to be responsible about this virus. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

does anyone know anything about the up coming tour? is it cancelled or what? 

there is the chromatica ball 'world tour' which ppl already have tickets for, it was supposed to go ahead next month but was obviously postponed. ppl were mad bc there's literally not that many dates at all which i think is down to her fibro. some ppl have said more dates will be added, and she did recently hint at going to australia too but a lot of these 'insiders' have said that there's no more dates.

DjwYAWD.jpg

My Chromatica picture disc vinyl is finally gonna be delivered today god bless... nervous about these 2 autographed cd art cards lol... these L’s and Z’s I saw on gagadaily are terrifying

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

did someone managed to put the Free Woman Acapella over the Free Woman Demo?

the Demo is so much better than the generic EDM-white-basic-gay-club on the album but the voice is not mastered, although the production on the demo that leaked is mastered quite good and works for the album

& yet her vocals on the demo are superior. The over enunciation in the second verse on the album version is cringe

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

did someone managed to put the Free Woman Acapella over the Free Woman Demo?

the Demo is so much better than the generic EDM-white-basic-gay-club on the album but the voice is not mastered, although the production on the demo that leaked is mastered quite good and works for the album

Here's one someone made 

But fr all y'all have said this ab free woman the demo is way less interesting and just as generic as the released version like? The melody might be better on the demo but everything else is standard club stuff just like the released version. Both are great but the demo isn't like.. revolutionary

XPo3CNC.jpg