♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

its just extremely disappointing that she's not released a pop album in seven years for this to be the result. i think she thinks she's a lot more experimental than she is when if she was more experimental she would be a lot more powerful as an artist.

Here r some random opinions n ratings of mine that'll probs change over time on each track of the album.

Not doing the chromatica interludes, love them all, very nice, etc. 

Alice - I love the robotic parts and the pre-chorus, the chorus isn't as good as the rest of the song though. 6.5/10

Stupid Love - a cute bop, love the instrumentals, was kinda underwhelmed when I first heard it but it grew on me. 7/10

Rain On Me - A banger, an earworm, love it. It's not showstoppingly amazing or anything but it's a Bop that's very pleasent to the ears. 8/10

Free Woman - The drop is so ugly and generic, but the song overall is nice to listen to. 6/10

Fun Tonight - yeah i just dont like this song sjdfh it's kinda boring, also too rhyme-y at times. It could grow on me tho. 5/10

911 - The transition from Chromatica II to 911 had me SHAKING. The verses and pre-chorus are amazing, love the vocal effect, love the production. Giving me ARTPOP tease. 9/10

Plastic Doll - Very cute girl. The chorus is a highlight. Kinda meh about the bridge. It sounds like an Ally Maine song, not in a bad way though. 7.5/10

Sour Candy - A Classic. Gaga's part gave me full on Born This Way/Fame Monster. The "come come unwrap me" part, like, wheww. The only negative thing I have to say about this song is that the beat is kinda basic, but I don't mind. 9/10

Enigma - She is the moment, now come on now. 9.5/10

Replay -  This song makes me wanna dance. I can't just sit still and listen to this song, I'm automatically bopping. Chromatica II's the strongest section of the album. 8.5/10

Sine From Above - This song's just not for me. I don't like Elton's voice in this. The outro is a mess. The production sounds dated and uninspired. A lot of people love this one but it's just not it for me. 3/10

1000 Doves - The lyrics are good but the song just doesn't do it for me. The drop is so Boring, like, do more. It sounds dated. The song isn't bad though, just not that great. 5/10

Babylon - Probs would've ate this up if I didn't hear the demo snippet that's superior in every single way. This is a hate crime. Just because of that I'm giving it a 1/10. Is it deserving of that low of a score? Maybe not, but I'm upset and it's how I'm feeling now.

qfrWuBl.png

Genius saying Sophie produced Love Me Right... is this true?

Genius isn't reliable at all cause anyone can edit all that but Bloodpop answered "TBA" to someone asking where SOPHIE was on that post that got all the producers tagged so it's very possible.

qfrWuBl.png

Genius saying Sophie produced Love Me Right... is this true?

Just rumours, but I hope so...

Also, 911... I don't know a better song

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Genius isn't reliable at all cause anyone can edit all that but Bloodpop answered "TBA" to someone asking where SOPHIE was on that post that got all the producers tagged so it's very possible.

Thanks! I believe its out in Japan now... is there a way of checking the credits for it anywhere?

Edit: oh its a target exclusive or whatever 

the way i've been slandering the final version of Babylon but have been bopping to it at the same time, idk how to feel 

The final version is very joyful lol, I'm glad she didn't ruin it like FW

The photos from this shoot are so good. Will listen to the album on Spotify tomorrow

Girl you won't like it

hiatus from gay music for sure

i meant visually but thanks

the albums is trash sorry bout it

You are not making any sense

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm nervous to hear this, I'm by no means a fan, like I casually listen to The Fame, Joanne and some of the A Star Is Born stuff... Nothing else of hers ever really appealed to me. But like, this campaign felt like it was aimed at people like me? And I haven't liked Stupid Love or Rain On Me... Some of the reactions in here have me quite excited, is it really that bad?

Disappointed that she teased working with SOPHIE and yet she doesn't seem to appear anywhere in the credits?! Being a Charli XCX fan the though of Lady Gaga and SOPHIE really had me engaged to her album campaign (for the first time) and then we got Stupid Love? Hmmm

Two things:  

1.- This hasn't topped ARTPOP

2.- Babylon is the best song xoxxo

now imma shut up

This def isn't an ARTPOP 2.0 moment like people painted it out to be, it's more like "Ally Maine goes to the club", which isn't a bad thing.

It’s artpop 2.0 cuz it’s being trashed now but it’s actually one of her best and most personal