♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Sine From Above, Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves are the holy trinity.

The first half of the album is quite terrible tbh

Chromatica is Gaga's Lust for Life in that it serves several career highlights but also some of the worst songs she ever put out

image.png

alice, rain on me, 911, sour candy, enigma, replay and sine from above are my favorites, especially alice/sour candy/sine from above

i don't hate babylon but it's different from what we've expected, so with a few more plays i'm sure i'm gonna enjoy it because the production is actually good

but free woman on the other hand... PRISON HONEY, whoever said she needed to change needs to go to the electric chair, it went from one of the best to one of the worst songs on the album

i don't get why so many ppl r saying the album's disco-y, am i missing something? i'm not getting the disco vibes

Where are you seeing people saying that? Every description is saying it's a house album. I think people thought it was going to be a disco-y album (I wish).

I think the production does match the spirit of what she was trying to do. I wish the beats hit a little harder or were more experimental. Still a nice listen, but it does feel a little underwhelming 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

So I've listened to the album. It's actually so good, and I love the album so much. EXCEPT for SFA, that song has a LIT lyrics, but that instrumental... Ew, David Guetta 2010. The worst song on the album.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

it's not disco, but moreso house/eurodance influenced, the only track with some real disco vibes is replay, it sounds like some giorgio moroder would do nowadays

alice has a real eurodance vibe, sine from above too but it's a bit more trance-y (but a real mainstream one), sour candy is the most house driven one, rain on me also has a bit of house influence on it

y'all are WAYY too damn hard on gaga like she could give us the BTW mugler latex sound and some y'all still wouldn't be happy staying she's not grown...with that said sour candy is way too fucking short and gaga is rlly making music for homosexuals again

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7