Sitar

So Legit

please, if youre trying to help your butt buddy out you should try teaching her how to have a sensical argument

kids these days

Please, dont get involved in their argument. You had no place in it to begin with, you have no place in it now. 

lH7Zs6V.gif      

please, if youre trying to help your butt buddy out you should try teaching her how to have a sensical argument

kids these days

Post pictures of yourself naked and everyone will stop. Just saying. :godlaugh:

please?

glgcDdT.gif

kids these days

pandering to a moderator will not get you bonus points, fun fact. 

4r9w86.jpg

Please, dont get involved in their argument. You had no place in it to begin with, you have no place in it now. 

except this is a public forum?? lmao listen this isnt the first time someone was attacked on the internet for saying stupid things, and it certainly wont be the last

:cuteface: glad we had this talk :cuteface:

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

Opinions different to its are now moderator pandering :lmao:

It should just stop :lmao:

Post pictures of yourself naked and everyone will stop. Just saying. :godlaugh:

please?

the answer is always penis, isnt it

lol, keep dwelling on his mod status, it totally pertains to this situation and ur shitty argument!!!!1

EDIT: 100 posts  :sluttybunny:

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

some people seem to have bad reading compreension skills. A person writes one thing but they read another and answer to what they have read not what was writin in the first place. It's interesting tbh.

yTX8P2H.gif

glgcDdT.gif

I took a trip down the Valley of the Past and watched an old Gags interview, she said that when she was younger she performed/ go go danced dressed in an indian headdress and bikini (and her dad saw it and thought she's crazy, blah blah)

hint hint (probably unrelated but I'm falling asleep and it made me think of Lana). I doubt they were that close though but who knows

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

tbh, I think this song is in poor taste. Even if it was written out of jealousy and only for Lana to hear, it's just a mean, spiteful song. "You’re looking like a man, you’re talking like a baby///Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million, Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg". She was what, 23-24 years old when she wrote this? She sounds like a bratty 14-year old. I wonder if she has any regrets about writing this  :tsk:

tbh, I think this song is in poor taste. Even if it was written out of jealousy and only for Lana to hear, it's just a mean, spiteful song. "You’re looking like a man, you’re talking like a baby///Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million, Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg". She was what, 23-24 years old when she wrote this? She sounds like a bratty 14-year old. I wonder if she has any regrets about writing this  :tsk:

Oh probably. If I think back five years ago to what I posted and ranted about that's forever immortalized on the internet, and tbh I'm embarrassed. People's opinions and thought processes, not to mention rationale change quite dramatically between early to late twenties. So yeah I'd bet she's embarrassed. At least a little bit.

:omfg2: :omfg2: Our girl is not the most emotionally mature woman, that's for sure (constant need for a relationship, can't let America's hate go, quite shy and easily nervous) ....so she can pull it off