Sign in to follow this  
mermaid motel

Lana in the studio with Lenny Kravitz

SORRY WHAT

I wonder if they were just in the same studio or if she went there specifically to collaborate with him? I guess it would explain why she's randomly in LA (+ working on recording her own album, hopefully).

Not a fan but hey I'll take any new Lana music :blush2: Maybe actually, I mean idek what they'd create :blush2:

Odd pairing to say the least :horror:

Interesting! That would be cool if they worked together, he wrote/produced my favourite Vanessa Paradis album. The caption says 'A lot of folks dropped by the studio today.#LanaDelRey #DavidBlaine. Now back to work!' That sort of sounds like he just bumped into her but you never know.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

How random. Not a huge fan of his voice, gotta admit. Don't really know him as a producer.

They could simply be in the same studio at the same time but working separately, though.

Which studio is that btw?

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Guest Dot

He produced Madonna's "Justify My Love"! Imagine what these two could create! :brows:

@@evilentity made me browse Lana's wikipage earlier today. I reread that part about Lana calling the BTD video treatment as "Lonely Queen", and thought back how it reminds me to the bridge of Lenny Kravitz - Again. :creep:

At every time I've always known
That you where there, upon your throne
A lonely queen without her king
I longed for you, my love forever

Would be interesting if they work together, say maybe for tunes like If You Can't Say No.

Now Lana, next time you drop by, bring Chuck along so Lenny can agree that she looks like JLaw and I can rip. :toofunny:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.