Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

Sometimes people assume too much. How do you know that will 18 minutes of babbling? Maybe its like an actual video, with a actual story with people playing parts, having characters. Its what I think it is at least. I mean Lana wouldnt make a video with 18 minutes of monologues...(I hope)

I am such a negative Nancy  :hdu: or maybe it's just because I don't like Mandler that much. It's just a personal preference.

lol

ZuDRy3u.pngBQL9smQCcAA4FzM.jpg

Is this the highest quality? I wanna update the OP but that picture is so big and pretty :heidi:

And maybe Rick Rubin composed some monologue background music a la the Ride strings?

Is this the highest quality? I wanna update the OP but that picture is so big and pretty :heidi:

And maybe Rick Rubin composed some monologue background music a la the Ride strings?

this is from her fb and larger:

547070_596583410384113_1001515255_n.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Is she naked on the cover?

UGH I CAN'T WAIT. I think I will scream for a good 10 minutes when i see this on YouTube and then call my friends and scream into the phone and die for hours. 30 WHOLE MINUTES OF LANA

B8wHSYZ.jpg

arrghh cannot wait for this! I highly doubt it'll be premiered in Australia  :icant:

Also I find it hard to believe she'd have 18 mins of monologues. I liked the one she did for Ride and National Anthem - how bad could it be?