Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

people are always going to find reasons to hate on lana *regardless* of what she does

i remember people were claiming she was a homophobe (by transitive property) just because she hung out with axl rose for fucks sake 

ZRBNill.jpg

The fact that it says "God's & Monster's"  :omfg2:

i know it was most likely a mistake, but i like that idea of making gods and monsters possessive. the idea of god and monsters owning something gives them a stronger sense of power, which, when applied to the song itself, creates a totally different dynamic. it's like a lyrical remix in a way. sorry i'm weird.

User-FastFission-brain.gif       let's change our DNA

people are always going to find reasons to hate on lana *regardless* of what she does

i remember people were claiming she was a homophobe (by transitive property) just because she hung out with axl rose for fucks sake 

Wait so she isn't? :hdu: :O :crossed:

Are you sure about this?

well, she did spit on me when she saw me making out with a guy in london 

i just assumed she didn't like what i was wearing? 

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh gurl you need to be careful around her, you know how seriously she takes fashion :creepna:

Lana-Del-Rey-at-Guns-N-Roses-Concert-at-

i have no idea whether this is offensive to mexicans or not but it's definitely beautiful to me :flutter: and imo lana at least doesn't do that kind of stuff just to provoke people

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

you guys can stop talking about lana being homophobe and xenophobe?! SOMEONE SAID THAT HIS FRIEND HAS ALREADY WATCHED TROPICO AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!

D   U   M  |  D   U   M

i have no idea whether this is offensive to mexicans or not but it's definitely beautiful to me :flutter: and imo lana at least doesn't do that kind of stuff just to provoke people

Lets not even start talking about it. i cant at people who felt offended by american-native hat in Ride video - these people were not even native americans but of course they didnt like it because Lana did it. Let minorities speak whether or not they feel offended, for christ sake

you guys can stop talking about lana being homophobe and xenophobe?! SOMEONE SAID THAT HIS FRIEND HAS ALREADY WATCHED TROPICO AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!

quite a tendency i have noticed here so far. New material? New album? New video? Oh no, let's rather discuss if Lana is a feminist, a democrat, a supporter of equal rights, racist, whatever. 

Even if the thing about the video being watched is a lie, hell, FUCK THAT SHIT! 

I don't believe that anyone watched the video, or at least I need a proof!

and I want her to release the video ASAP, SS is smashing, she needs to take advantage of that, plus her stuff leak all the time, so she need to put it out herself before it leaks!

I'm offended tbh I hate Lizzy, she sucks. Y'all are getting so Lana crazy for this fake girl.

But let me teach you something, people will get crazy about this because yep Día de Muertos is exactly the same as the indian headdress (check what Disney tried to do with my fave celebration), however Mexicans won't start this shit, it will be fake people hatin' on lana because of nothing.

And calling all the Mexicans cholas is racist sitar.  :bye2:

So let me work this for you, our favorite sisters are painted/dressed like "Catrinas" a famous character of this date and also like "Calaveritas de azucar", a typical candy for us.

So everything is fine, if somebody tries to start shit, just tell them "My Mexican friend says that all you saying it's BULLSHIT", and show them this post.  :smokes2:

aaaand-send.gif

I BOW DOWN TO THAT POST IT NEEDED TO BE SAID TBH

god knows I tried

quite a tendency i have noticed here so far. New material? New album? New video? Oh no, let's rather discuss if Lana is a feminist, a democrat, a supporter of equal rights, racist, whatever. 

Even if the thing about the video being watched is a lie, hell, FUCK THAT SHIT! 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. We're on a forum. We DISCUSS THINGS. I happen to think it makes the forum a far more interesting place to frequent as opposed to only talking about music releases and photos and appearances and tours. 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. We're on a forum. We DISCUSS THINGS. I happen to think it makes the forum a far more interesting place to frequent as opposed to only talking about music releases and photos and appearances and tours. 

No. Some people have an incredible desire to OVERDISCUSS THINGS, but hey that is just my point of view.