Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

i don't get why ppl are being so impatient, "coming soon" is vague as hell and i wasn't expecting her to release it too soon

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think there's a little attitude because in the digital age, when you have songs on air on sale, everything is so instant, that for pop music fans who are so used to an immediate consumption have to wait for so long with no news, they begin to get impatient. She announced Tropico but hasn't followed it up with anything. Her tweets "at the cementary, etc." sort of suggest it was coming soon and she would be giving us a date. But we have no date. Plus with her recent chart success with Summertime Sadness, she may as well strike with the iron is red hot so to speak. I completely understand them taking the time to get it right and everything, I'm sure the team behind it want it to be as good as it can be, but we've just had no news except a couple of posters. She needs to just sedate us with another tweet as it's gone deathly quiet.

Plus if she had waited a little longer to announce it she could have had a much better, professional-looking poster than the basic "Naomi Shon spending five minutes in paint" one we got. 

I think there's a little attitude because in the digital age, when you have songs on air on sale, everything is so instant, that for pop music fans who are so used to an immediate consumption have to wait for so long with no news, they begin to get impatient. She announced Tropico but hasn't followed it up with anything. Her tweets "at the cementary, etc." sort of suggest it was coming soon and she would be giving us a date. But we have no date. Plus with her recent chart success with Summertime Sadness, she may as well strike with the iron is red hot so to speak. I completely understand them taking the time to get it right and everything, I'm sure the team behind it want it to be as good as it can be, but we've just had no news except a couple of posters. She needs to just sedate us with another tweet as it's gone deathly quiet.

Plus if she had waited a little longer to announce it she could have had a much better, professional-looking poster than the basic "Naomi Shon spending five minutes in paint" one we got. 

everyone would just freak out again imo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

everyone would just freak out again imo

At least we would know what's going on, she's been quiet since forever. I don't get tweeting all of the Tropico promo pics at once, she could've tweeted them over a period of time or smth 

soon in Lana's world doesn't mean the same thing as soon in our world. Like the Innovative Thinking project was coming soon just like Tropico.Oh! Did you guy's hear about the Cola video?? That is also coming out soon

glgcDdT.gif

soon in Lana's world doesn't mean the same thing as soon in our world. Like the Innovative Thinking project was coming soon just like Tropico.Oh! Did you guy's hear about the Cola video?? That is also coming out soon

Lana's almost as bad as my boyfriend for keeping promises...

I totally forgot about Tropico. We will have it, when the time is right.

(But, I have to tell, I don't like the Tropico theme, this guy freaks me out. )

tropico confirmed for b-grade horror movie