lola

Taylor Swift

21 minutes ago, Venice Biotch said:

stockholm n3

message in a bottle x its how you get the girl x new romantics mashup as guitar song 

how did it end piano

:rollin:

That fucking cunt

23 minutes ago, Venice Biotch said:

stockholm n3

message in a bottle x its how you get the girl x new romantics mashup as guitar song 

how did it end piano

:rollin:

i'm so glad my show was a year ago because i would be absolutely devastated right now if i found out she was playing all of my favorites from the anthology without me :defeated:

you've got a thunderbird

1 hour ago, 13beachess said:

:yesnod:

Actually… agreed! I love Imogen’s more prominent vocals on the TV.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Clean TV is so mf good. It was good to begin with, but Taylor and Imogen absolutely transformed that song on the TV. It’s so atmospheric and textured. Heavenly:squidward:

am i the only one who thinks wonderland tv and clean tv were the most botched 1989 songs:noparty: ogs are so much more well crafted and re recordings are messy

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

am i the only one who thinks wonderland tv and clean tv were the most botched 1989 songs:noparty: ogs are so much more well crafted and re recordings are messy

Clean tv isn’t botched imo. as for Wonderland tv, it could have better mixing and drum.

Edited by DemonMic2003

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Wonderland tv isn’t botched imo but, the mixing could be better same with the drum.

wonderland lost its all perfection but maybe it’s because i’m a way too hard fan of that song and more judgmental about it, clean is just not the same… tbh the idea of re recordings just falls apart for a person like me who prefer original songs because of the authenticity of what she is singing about u know this is why i will always be stick to ogs and wait for og versions of vault tracks to be leaked 

7 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

wonderland lost its all perfection but maybe it’s because i’m a way too hard fan of that song and more judgmental about it, clean is just not the same… tbh the idea of re recordings just falls apart for a person like me who prefer original songs because of the authenticity of what she is singing about u know this is why i will always be stick to ogs and wait for og versions of vault tracks to be leaked 

Same, #leaksaydontgo2014demo

49 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

Imo blank space tv was kinda botched? Something about her vocals or production was too painfully sharp but maybe it's because I have heard the og like million times in the span of 10 years lol

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

Imo blank space tv was kinda botched? Something about her vocals or production was too painfully sharp but maybe it's because I have heard the og like million times in the span of 10 years lol

i thought that was just pretty similar to og not that it got worse

my alt cover/acoustic bonus track and signed cds shipped!! i just knew they would ship them this week of all weeks

(I kinda think Billie deserves the #1 spot, I really have to question sometimes why Taylor does stuff like this when she already has and achieves so much... but... play stupid games, win stupid prizes... if you say something outlandishly hypocritical with thinly veiled digs at Taylor.. well... we all know Taylor has thin skin)

29 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

my alt cover/acoustic bonus track and signed cds shipped!! i just knew they would ship them this week of all weeks

(I kinda think Billie deserves the #1 spot, I really have to question sometimes why Taylor does stuff like this when she already has and achieves so much... but... play stupid games, win stupid prizes... if you say something outlandishly hypocritical with thinly veiled digs at Taylor.. well... we all know Taylor has thin skin)

:eek3: 

Good for Taylor for taking (a well deserved) dig at Bill Eyelash

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Taylor should go on Hot Ones!

YES!

But she wouldn’t last an hour in the spicy asylum where they raised me.

11 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

:eek3: 

Good for Taylor for taking (a well deserved) dig at Bill Eyelash

I could write an entire essay about the Billie variant fiasco. I will never get over just how utterly stupid what she said was. I kinda hope Taylor blocks her from #1 just so I can laugh

21 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I could write an entire essay about the Billie variant fiasco. I will never get over just how utterly stupid what she said was. I kinda hope Taylor blocks her from #1 just so I can laugh

Same :true:, and it’s not even that Billie doesn’t deserve a number 1 it’s just well… she shouldn’t fuck with Taylor, period.