lola

Taylor Swift

36 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Okay Girl Bye GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

genuinely cannot wait for the day that people get over her and her bland, uninspired music, she shows exactly who she is as a person time and time again and yet people still continue to blindly worship her and act like every song and album she puts out is the second coming of jesus christ, AND FOR WHAT?

53 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She’s made so many versions of this god damn album it’s so embarrassing. I feel like the wheels are set in motion now and there’s no going back- public opinion is going to shift dramatically on this woman over the next 12 months. Everyone (outside of her hardcore stans) is tired and sick of seeing her constantly & how money hungry she’s become

Oh wow... I haven't seen these completely original and insightful comments about Taylor before... definitely haven't seen this exact sentiment for the past year.:headache:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we shall be thankful that lana just drops the album as it is, for what it is, and goes on with her life :true: she's too unbothered to play into any of these ridiculous and embarrassing popularity or industry games and we love her for it

I love how lana is friendly with them both but refuses to promote her own music or go on stadium tours while billie and Taylor are the opposite :thumb3: lana is the peacekeeper 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Billie has put out more variants in less than one week than Taylor has had in 5 🤷‍♂️

How is this true?

Taylor released 6 variants in her 5th week alone while Billie only released 3 variants in her first week. Taylor has 28 variants in total 

Spoiler

1) standard 16-song digital download album

2) deluxe 31-song digital download album

3) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Black Dog" voice memo

4) standard 16-song digital download album + "Cassandra" voice memo

5) standard 16-song digital download album + "Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?" voice memo

6) standard 16-song digital download album + "loml" (Live From Paris)

7) standard 16-song digital download album +"My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" (Live From Paris)

8) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Alchemy X Treacherous" (Live From Paris)

9) Standard CD + Bonus Track 'But Daddy I Love Him (Acoustic Version)

• "The Manuscript" edition:

10) Standard CD,

11) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise,

12) ghosted white-colored vinyl,

13) Target-exclusive clear vinyl, 

14) white-colored cassette

15) signed  CD

16) signed vinyl

• "The Albatross" edition:

17) CD 

18) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise

19) smoke-colored vinyl

20) smoke-colored cassette

•  "The Bolter" edition:

21) CD

22) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise

23) beige-colored vinyl

24) beige-colored cassette

• "The Black Dog" edition:

25) CD

26) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise

27) charcoal-colored vinyl

28) charcoal-colored cassette 

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

10 minutes ago, love divine said:

longing for the peace and quiet that was the red tv era. will we ever return :legend:

Fr, even speak now tv era was better than this!, maybe when she gets cancelled again she’ll be happier.

if you guys wanna cancel her can you actually do it already so us taylor fans can go back to living in peace amongst ourselves :pft: i just wanna enjoy her music without some bitch yelling in my ear about how she's a [insert bad thing here]

Just now, taco truck said:

if you guys wanna cancel her can you actually do it already so us taylor fans can go back to living in peace amongst ourselves :pft: i just wanna enjoy her music without some bitch yelling in my ear about how she's a [insert bad thing here]

Satanist? You look like Zeena LaVey in this light, we loving it…

image-w856.jpg

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

They're both so greedy and for what, it's actually disgusting how they manipulate their fans into buying their mid music

Lana Del Rey Fan » Arquivo » Lana Del Rey teases 'Ultraviolence' music video

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ We could go back to Woodstock ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

1 minute ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

They're both so greedy and for what, it's actually disgusting how they manipulate their fans into buying their mid music

irdgaf :toofunny:

Just now, taco truck said:

irdgaf :toofunny:

See I’m starting to but I don’t have it in me to care as there are much worse things in the world.

12 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Fr, even speak now tv era was better than this!, maybe when she gets cancelled again she’ll be happier.

It would be very fitting for her to be cancelled again before the release of Reputation TV :blush:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Taylor needs to give us the @kallumlavigne alt cover variant to give her the edge over Billie :seeit:

Fr. This one to be exact…

taylor_swift_the_anthology_by_kallumlavi

The Anthology separate release with a new song and two remixes when.

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Fr. This one to be exact…

taylor_swift_the_anthology_by_kallumlavi

The Anthology separate release with a new song and two remixes when.

I use this one in my itunes apple music :flutter: (and the but daddy acoustic version cd cover for the first half)

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I use this one in my itunes apple music :flutter: (and the but daddy acoustic version cd cover for the first half)

oooh do you have The Anthology as a separate album? I’ve debated doing that, I just don’t like the track order of TA on its own. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

Me when the "mid music" comes on:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=74214e3b682417d

zLreinD.gif