lola

Taylor Swift

8 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

1989 tv announcement tonight PLEASE

I want her to just get these re-records over and done with I'm sick of it. Drop them all at once and move on. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

28 minutes ago, Mer said:

I want her to just get these re-records over and done with I'm sick of it. Drop them all at once and move on. 

some days i wish she just waited and released them all as a boxset or all at once because im so tired of how dragged out they are. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

If anything is gonna turn me into a Gaylor it’s the surprise songs this week :awk: 

18 hours ago, Mer said:

If anything is gonna turn me into a Gaylor it’s the surprise songs this week :awk: 

I almost agree but then I realize that she’s just playing fan favorites since it’s the LA stop and I become a rational person again

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I got waitlisted for Toronto but my friend got selected for NOLA so both of us might be seeing her a second time on this tour next year :flutter: I feel like the first show was such a headrush of taking it all in and now I'd be able to focus more on the actual show a 2nd time.

BzhmW.png

Take with a grain of salt. 

Spoiler

IMG-6777.png
IMG-6778.png

Ok ya Pop Base and everyone is posting about it too. Question is will Karlie be in the VIP tent or…

why are people acting like she's gonna announce yet another TV? she just dropped one and we know her work ethic is high but fuck let her do what she's doing you buncha psychos

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

why are people acting like she's gonna announce yet another TV? she just dropped one and we know her work ethic is high but fuck let her do what she's doing you buncha psychos

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

tell the twitter swifties :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

it will be strange if she isnt announcing anything tonight as shes been hinting for straight a week now and all these latest posts are direct proof that somehting is happening and we need this 1989 tv that everybodys waiting for 2 years now:angie:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

Because she literally is.