lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, lanaismamom said:

that is likely fake, i saw that on a good master post but didnt save

i also have question about this ‘tis the damn season demo, do we know if it’s real https://krakenfiles.com/view/bvg6rJfXXs/file.html

im pretty sure it is i remember it leaking, i haven't heard anybody deny it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

so are we missing a rip of only this CD? NfA2Tm-0pls.jpg?size=1000x1000&quality=9

Debut TV is going to be 5 hours long with all of those tracks, she has like bunch of other songs too from 2003-2005, which she mentioned in her Lover diaries :fabcat:

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Debut TV is going to be 5 hours long with all of those tracks, she has like bunch of other songs too from 2003-2005, which she mentioned in her Lover diaries :fabcat:

she has great amount of old songs it’s shocking me and now i’m sorting it out to make once a good master post + tracker because whenever i stumble on her master posts they always miss something and it’s annoying

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

15 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i’m making grand tracker and master post and who knows anything about untouched, of kisses were wishes and the reason why? do they have taylor singing versions? or the first 2 are just jokes and the reason why doesn’t have taylor singing version? pls help!

also in now defunct master post saw this invisible string demo titled stella, was that real?

there's already a WIP tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SJOS9kPAlc94yi79YBkEQhJxxaqt0RbuocyahpDRSvw/edit?usp=drivesdk

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

16 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

"The Reason Why" is just an alternative title to her demo of "This Is What You Came For"

i've never heard of an invisible string demo leaking?? send it!!

regarding stella that was writing demo from aaron dessner and he titled it stella and shared it via instagram in 2020 and i believe happiness is from then too happiness invisible string

On 8/28/2023 at 7:58 PM, reflecting said:

does anyone have the  l*aked in ear monitor audios from the eras tour…? i know at least cruel summer is somewhere out there… or someone redirect me to where i can find those :crai:

all i could find https://www.tiktok.com/@theeswiftologist/video/7272385752141548801?_t=8fFprWVq38V&_r=1 https://www.tiktok.com/@theeswiftologist/video/7272535485300460802?_t=8fFptlJduCA&_r=1 https://www.tiktok.com/@theeswiftologist/video/7272542997718387970?_t=8fFpuWqLaIc&_r=1

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

Yeah thats how i knew about them……. But how come he seems to be the only person to have them how is that possible…… Dont be shy….. share with the class!

12 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

she has great amount of old songs it’s shocking me and now i’m sorting it out to make once a good master post + tracker because whenever i stumble on her master posts they always miss something and it’s annoying

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S FINISHED :defeated:

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Honestly I'm surprised ppl are already buying tickets for this...why would I pay to go to a cinema to see this? I'd rather just watch it at home.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

Honestly I'm surprised ppl are already buying tickets for this...why would I pay to go to a cinema to see this? I'd rather just watch it at home.

I mean Freak was released in cinamas too if I'm not wrong lol :oop2:

But I feel like this would be an experience for those people who didn't have the chance to go to the actual concert

url%5D

Unpopular opinion: All Too Well is overrated.

Her best song is Clean or any other song from Folklore or Evermore.

Also another unpopular opinion: Evermore is her best album.

url%5D