lola

Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i actually like the newest cover the most so far... but i'm still going to wait for the pink one because i don't need more than one vinyl of this and would like my vinyl and cd to match

I actually try to get separate versions between CD and vinyl. If I can get the pink CD I'll go for the yellow vinyl

26 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

i have a question- i don’t have a record player (been wanting one for over a decade but just haven’t gotten around to buying one & broke) anyways why do people buy all the different variants? i know some people collect but is there something else that’s different about each one other than the color of the record/cover? i’m just genuinely curious i will say the diff variants look cool 

bc they're clinically insane :coffee:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

13 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

bc they're clinically insane :coffee:

LOL i mean ur not wrong :oic3:

it’s something we share in common w the swifties :creepna3: but i think they take the cake in that regard

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 hour ago, b0rn2die said:

i have a question- i don’t have a record player (been wanting one for over a decade but just haven’t gotten around to buying one & broke) anyways why do people buy all the different variants? i know some people collect but is there something else that’s different about each one other than the color of the record/cover? i’m just genuinely curious i will say the diff variants look cool 

because i fucking want to? nah just kidding, not that horrible. I just like to because uhm i dont know actually, i just like spending money and i like my vinyl records...i have no clue why but theyre just different

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 hour ago, b0rn2die said:

I never buy more than one variant--UNLESS the album get repressed for a limited edition anniversary edition (like what's currently happening with UV and LFL). I absolutely would never buy more than 1 copy of any new Taylor swift album lol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

20 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

because i fucking want to? nah just kidding, not that horrible. I just like to because uhm i dont know actually, i just like spending money and i like my vinyl records...i have no clue why but theyre just different

fair i mean i’m not a swiftie but that aquamarine one is so gorgeous. i know lana has a bunch of cool ones too so i get it. hope u spend ur money getting all the cool ones toothbrush queen :yesnod:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

People who buy more than 1 of the different discs, cassettes or vinyl versions of ONE album are absolutely fucking insane sorry :hair:

i'm having a hard time getting myself to buy even one version of 1989 TV because i already own the original on vinyl, let alone fucking four. i really feel bad for swiftie collectors :air:

violets in your eyes

31 minutes ago, Mer said:

I never buy more than one variant--UNLESS the album get repressed for a limited edition anniversary edition (like what's currently happening with UV and LFL). I absolutely would never buy more than 1 copy of any new Taylor swift album lol. 

that makes sense. i’ve contemplated buying some of lana’s different colors/varieties bc they’re so pretty. but i need a record player this is my sign

44 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

fair i mean i’m not a swiftie but that aquamarine one is so gorgeous. i know lana has a bunch of cool ones too so i get it. hope u spend ur money getting all the cool ones toothbrush queen :yesnod:

I’m not a swiftie either, just have homofomo and I am NOT A TOOTHBRUSH QUEEN OKAY! HE MADE IT UP THOSE BRISTLES WERE NOT IN MY PUSSY

8 hours ago, b0rn2die said:

If I buy more than one then it is because I consider the vinyls as kind of photography art prints, and (especially) picture vinyls, too. (For an art print of a photo of this size one would probably pay more actually).

However, usually I buy only one variant or maybe 2, when they have different photos (or a real cool vinyl color) and I really like them. Only for Lana I have bought all so far because my collection is kind of complete and I wanted to keep it this way.

I might stop this though and just get a few variants in the future, as I kinda consider it as insane to buy more than 1 or 2 variants while people are starving (partly also because of climate change, which is increased by our consumer habits and shipping, too) at other parts of the world. 

It was expensive watch it 

if the pink vinyl ends up eating pure vagina i am cancelling my green one i think then getting it. or maybe cancelling the blue one cause i can get it again at a later date? it's the standard pressing right?

5 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

if the pink vinyl ends up eating pure vagina i am cancelling my green one i think then getting it. or maybe cancelling the blue one cause i can get it again at a later date? it's the standard pressing right?

The blue one should be the standard pressing or at least the eventual target exclusive

Mr. Superior Thinkin', Do you have all the space that you need? I don't have to be your shrink to know that you'll never be happy and I bet you think about me💜

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

i was right about taylor’s voice on rep tv not changing that much! to me it sounds almost identical to the original unlike how in her other tvs i hear a big difference between her younger and older voice. 

also ppl in the comments are saying they hear a lot of differences and i cant detect much? like “i don’t like the way she says ‘do’ in the chorus”, “she doesn’t sound as angry in the bridge”, etc etc. idk i’m not noticing a lot of that but i don’t blame people for being picky because that’s exactly how i was about red tv, doesn’t compare to the original at all.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, Topanga said:

Does Taylor swift have a lanaboards or is Lana really the only artist with a popular forum 

i think lana is the only popular forum lol.. other artists used to have forums but they died and got deleted

nataliaboards charliboards marinaboards

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i didnt find lymmd tv that bad, except maybe for the "do's" which may take some getting used to. ppl are acting like it's the weeeeeeee from wanegbt?? i have to admit tho, this makes me anxious for tracks like ready for it and king of my heart, bc the sassy aspect of those songs rly elevate it.

41 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

idk i’m not noticing a lot of that but i don’t blame people for being picky because that’s exactly how i was about red tv, doesn’t compare to the original at all.

she’s changed the inflection on “do”. It almost sound like its going down not up. Tbh I prefer it this way—it sounds almost darker. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️