lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, Mer said:

No I'm wondering the same thing. I'm thinking maybe the deluxe will have voice-memo notes and maybe the Bad Blood remix with Kendrick Lamar (since those aren't on the "standard" 21 track versions?)

yeah! Could be that, but like wouldn't the store have to list extra track numbers? I really don't know how that works so maybe it could be exclusive content

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

27 minutes ago, Cryptid Under Ocean Blvd said:

sameee but when I got on the br umusicstore site they were all sold out I'm such a clown, but also am I dumb or are even the deluxe just 21 tracks?

the "deluxe" portion is the alternate artwork layout and a set of polaroids

16 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the "deluxe" portion is the alternate artwork layout and a set of polaroids

aaaaa!!! Thank uuu for explaining!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

I won't be surprised if the alt cover limited editions of 1989 TV end up being available everywhere like the midnights variants which were supposed to be store exclusive for a few days only. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

It’s honestly sort of mind-boggling to me the peak that Taylor Swift is reaching 14 albums/10 studio albums into her career. Granted, Taylor started very young, but Madonna’s 10th studio album was Confessions On A Dance Floor. For her to be getting the biggest numbers in her career is almost unbelievable, especially given her dimmed stardom from 2018-2020. She didn’t necessarily plan it, but bringing in an entirely new demographic of fans with folklore/evermore, and then reintroducing them to her back catalog via re-recordings saved her career. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

She didn’t necessarily plan it, but bringing in an entirely new demographic of fans with folklore/evermore, and then reintroducing them to her back catalog via re-recordings saved her career. 

You literally described me lol 

target.com doesnt even have the standard edition :deadbanana:

what also bugs me is that 1989 is the first TV with artwork variants :crossed:

Speak Now didnt even get a target exclusive booklet like Fearless and Red got :crossed:

14 minutes ago, The Siren said:

it took Target like 2 weeks for them to put up their exclusive of Speak Now. I wouldn't expect to see it on Targets website for another week. They better not charge more for it like they did with Speak Now bc that pissed me offfff

8 hours ago, taco truck said:

omg is she really going to drop these one by one i kind of hate her sometimes:headache:

she should put an exposed boob on one variant and then her entire fandom will forgive her for releasing them separately. 

52 minutes ago, The Siren said:

what also bugs me is that 1989 is the first TV with artwork variants :crossed:

Speak Now didnt even get a target exclusive booklet like Fearless and Red got :crossed:

she always takes ages to put her albums on retailers that aren't her webstores. speak now took like a month or longer.... 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

It irks me, how her releases have been noting how the record is "a gatefold" or has "exclusive artwork", like that's the damn bare minimum from a big artist, not a "special feature" that Taylor's team invented with vinyl records. Obviously the tiktok children are just happy to get one of their first records- and most likely won't think about the padded product listing and hype stickers

a lot of people on reddit have said this- but the vibes are a bit off on this TV! like the covers are pretty and all, but i want a nyc starring at the sunset cover aesthetic serve, y'know??

i have a feeling the next two covers will have the same vibes, judging from the slivers of what you can see on the deluxe cds. anyone else feel the same?

17 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

a lot of people on reddit have said this- but the vibes are a bit off on this TV! like the covers are pretty and all, but i want a nyc starring at the sunset cover aesthetic serve, y'know??

i have a feeling the next two covers will have the same vibes, judging from the slivers of what you can see on the deluxe cds. anyone else feel the same?

taylor rebranded red to be more of a fall album to support all too well 10mv, so i think she may be changing 1989 to a beachy aesthetic to possibly support the vault tracks? which i honestly like more than the nyc vibe :true:

violets in your eyes

1 hour ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

taylor rebranded red to be more of a fall album to support all too well 10mv, so i think she may be changing 1989 to a beachy aesthetic to possibly support the vault tracks? which i honestly like more than the nyc vibe :true:

Out of the woods mv was partially filmed on a beach :oop2:

3 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

1989 was always a Long Beach/Hamptons/summer in New England album too me, more than a mainly NYC album. 

58 minutes ago, Embach said:

Green vinyls coming soonish.....?

Available now! Only selling for 48 hours like the last one -

4-FD5614-F-B72-C-4-A6-A-AA1-C-4-FBE5-B3-EAF4-B

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Available now! Only selling for 48 hours like the last one -

4-FD5614-F-B72-C-4-A6-A-AA1-C-4-FBE5-B3-EAF4-B

My psychic era :blush3:

Spoiler

I actually saw a TaylorNation post which seemed like teasing that, so made my own assumptions :blush3:

url%5D