lola

Taylor Swift

Ugh I hate how she's making everyone order them one by one :eyeroll2:

Did I just order this one too? Yes. Will I order the next vinyl that comes? Also yes

Interesting though this is neither a pink or green vinyl..... I wonder if that means there will be 5 total

ETA: okay I ordered it so fast I didn't even notice it says "aquamarine green".... it doesn't look the same shade as the green CDs but whatever

Yellow cover still remains undefeated. So far the order has not been canceled :candy:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

She's not gunpointing at you and telling you to order every version of them 💀 like one is already enough why need to collect that many. Her team is probably gonna sell all of the vinyls again by the time the album is out like she did w Midnights.

Spoiler

Maybe I do not understand merch culture lol

url%5D

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

My psychic era :blush3:

Reveal hidden contents

I actually saw a TaylorNation post which seemed like teasing that, so made my own assumptions :blush3:

I CANT AFFORD THIS SHIT FOR FUCKSAKE

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Ok but lowkey the covers are all kinda...frumpy looking, the more I think about it. 1989 was about "cool young rich girl living in New York" and so far these don't give that. None of them look like how "Style", "WTNY" or "Bad Blood" sound. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

People who buy more than 1 of the different discs, cassettes or vinyl versions of ONE album are absolutely fucking insane sorry :hair:

i try to keep myself contained to one copy of each format available to me. unless theres a different bonus track(s) for different CD releases (like a US deluxe edition having a few extra songs but then a Japanese edition will have its own different set of bonus track)

Never again I will complain about Lana doing merch drip drop 😅 (unless she starts doing the same as TS here) 

I was thinking about getting one variant of the rerelease, now I might just get it from YouTube. I am boycotting this by not buying any. 

22 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i try to keep myself contained to one copy of each format available to me. unless theres a different bonus track(s) for different CD releases (like a US deluxe edition having a few extra songs but then a Japanese edition will have its own different set of bonus track)

Don't give her ideas, lol

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh I hate how she's making everyone order them one by one :eyeroll2:

Did I just order this one too? Yes. Will I order the next vinyl that comes? Also yes

Interesting though this is neither a pink or green vinyl..... I wonder if that means there will be 5 total

ETA: okay I ordered it so fast I didn't even notice it says "aquamarine green".... it doesn't look the same shade as the green CDs but whatever

i have a question- i don’t have a record player (been wanting one for over a decade but just haven’t gotten around to buying one & broke) anyways why do people buy all the different variants? i know some people collect but is there something else that’s different about each one other than the color of the record/cover? i’m just genuinely curious i will say the diff variants look cool 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Just now, b0rn2die said:

i have a question- i don’t have a record player (been wanting one for over a decade but just haven’t gotten around to buying one & broke) anyways why do people buy all the different variants? i know some people collect but is there something else that’s different about each one other than the color of the record/cover? i’m just genuinely curious i will say the diff variants look cool 

For collecting and to support their fav artist

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

For collecting and to support their fav artist

ohh okay i wasn’t sure but thank you! hopefully soon i’ll be able to buy some lana vinyl records :smokes:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

i actually like the newest cover the most so far... but i'm still going to wait for the pink one because i don't need more than one vinyl of this and would like my vinyl and cd to match

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・