lola

Taylor Swift

That mashup she did with is it over now and ootw was insaneΒ :wubna:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Taylor gives me so much secondhand embarrassment. I love herΒ 

she always makes me cringe and cheer, queendom

Β J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

Β 

dreaming away your life

18 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

ha-ha-simpsons.gif

You’re so embarrassing omg

Β 

let people fucking live ya cunt. Nobody’s gonna want your silly ass if you keep acting like this. You’re GROWN shut the fuck up and focus on your own problems you definitely have some.

Β 

Mod note: User was warned for this post

8 hours ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

damn what happened over hereΒ :awk:Β Β 

Β 

People love coming into the Taylor threadΒ to show how much of a weird loser they are for some reason

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

β€œKarma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me” was so cute ngl. I usually hate that kinda thing but she pulled it off in her kitschy way.Β 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

7 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

You’re so embarrassing omg

Β 

let people fucking live ya cunt. Nobody’s gonna want your silly ass if you keep acting like this. You’re GROWN shut the fuck up and focus on your own problems you definitely have some.

main-qimg-71ec52666f8fe033ae9db9555bbfa9

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

anigif_sub-buzz-17018-1517395198-15.gif

this gif IJBOLLLL

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

Β 

Β 

25 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

anigif_sub-buzz-17018-1517395198-15.gif

MillennialsΒ 

Β 

My final say on your boring ass is that Taylor is a queen and she can do what she wants. People like you don’t need to share their opinions. Taylor’s the good type of millennial, you’re special and individuality is great until it comes to people like you.Β 

4 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

MillennialsΒ 

Β 

My final say on your boring ass is that Taylor is a queen and she can do what she wants. People like you don’t need to share their opinions. Taylor’s the good type of millennial, you’re special and individuality is great until it comes to people like you.Β 

skins-kaya-scodelario.gif

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Can a Taylor Swift hater PLEASE give me just one reason why Taylor is SO bad. I just wanna know

okay i wouldn't say I'm a hater butΒ personally I've just out grown of her music. IΒ will say i haven't listened to a ton of her newer music past lover and need to listen to evermore and folklore. I loved her when I was younger butΒ a lot of her music sounds a little bland/generic to me now. The main reason I'm not into her is bc some of the worst/least favoriteΒ people i know irl are fans so some of them kinda ruined her for me but that's not her fault.

I do admire her as a person and all the things she doesΒ soΒ it's kinda hard to hate someone like that. I think it's valid to not be into her music but a lot of the people who truly hate her are prob misogynistic tbh

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

okay i wouldn't say I'm a hater butΒ personally I've just out grown of her music. IΒ will say i haven't listened to a ton of her newer music past lover and need to listen to evermore and folklore. I loved her when I was younger butΒ a lot of her music sounds a little bland/generic to me now. The main reason I'm not into her is bc some of the worst/least favoriteΒ people i know irl are fans so some of them kinda ruined her for me but its not all.

I do admire her as a person and all the things she doesΒ soΒ it's kinda hard to hate someone like that. I think it's valid to not be into her music but a lot of the people who truly hate her are prob misogynistic tbh

That’s so real I’m like that with rap/y2k type music it all just sounds the same to me now and in Australia ever basic Aussie girl and their mother listens to y2k music religiouslyΒ 

Β 

but definitely give folklore and evermore a few listens evermore is her most underrated album if someone listens to Marjorie and still hates it even after knowing what it’s about they’re a lost cause