lola

Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, drewby said:

I believe she's working on a new album but releasing it Oct. 2024 would be a strange choice because she likely wouldn't be able to tour for it unless they extend Eras throughout 2025 and finish up the rerecordings then too. It's exhausting to think about her pretty much touring all 2024 and possibly adding on ANOTHER year. The gross and amount of shows would be insane.

i think after the current shows that are scheduled should be the last of the tour. at least until TS11 or the next TV comes.

just a Cruel Summer appreciation post because the song fell from heaven it’s such a good laconic and dynamic song it’s catchy it’s a perfect song for every occasion and just a solid song in one row with the rest of taylor’s hits like blank space look what you made me do cardigan and etc never getting tired of it Lover you will always be famous :mariah:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

59 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

The other TVs will be out next year. 

We'll see. I don't see her doing TS11, Reputation, self-titled and live tour audio all in the same year.

BzhmW.png

38 minutes ago, drewby said:

We'll see. I don't see her doing TS11, Reputation, self-titled and live tour audio all in the same year.

I feel like rep early 2024 then debut around June or whilst she’s in Europe. Then TS11 announcement at the end of year for early 2025 which would be a little later than the usual 2 year difference in full albums but she wouldn’t done a lot before 

Is It Over Now? finally clicked for me, I slept on it for too long 

And did you think I didn't see you?
There were flashing lights
At least I had the decency
To keep my nights out of sight
Only rumors 'bout my hips and thighs
And my whispered sighs

:dance2::dance2::dance2:

only vault track I’m not completely vibing with is Suburban Legends. It sounds like Mastermind which I also don’t really use.

You’re Losing Me being written in Dec. 2021 (according to Jack) makes NO sense. So where she and Joe broken up during Midnights and just pretended to be together so it wouldn’t overshadow her album drop?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

You’re Losing Me being written in Dec. 2021 (according to Jack) makes NO sense. So where she and Joe broken up during Midnights and just pretended to be together so it wouldn’t overshadow her album drop?

i always thought bejeweled fit the joe situation way too well :eyes:

violets in your eyes

33 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

i always thought bejeweled fit the joe situation way too well :eyes:

also it begs the question…were Lavender Haze and Labyrinth really about Joe or about some new boyfriend we never knew about? 

I always thought there was a really tragic story arch when you look at Reputation through to Midnights about a relationship ending (sometime around evermore) but believed it was all just fictional…now I’m not so sure some of evermore isn’t about Joe 

2 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Does anyone have a kraken files link for beautiful eyes? 

I can't upload a separate link for you but I uploaded my CD rip a while ago for another forum

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Mer said:

also it begs the question…were Lavender Haze and Labyrinth really about Joe or about some new boyfriend we never knew about? 

I always thought there was a really tragic story arch when you look at Reputation through to Midnights about a relationship ending (sometime around evermore) but believed it was all just fictional…now I’m not so sure some of evermore isn’t about Joe 

I guess I sort of believed her when she said Folklore was about fictional stories, but with Evermore idk if I still buy that. Tolerate It and Happiness seem a little too real

5 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

I guess I sort of believed her when she said Folklore was about fictional stories, but with Evermore idk if I still buy that. Tolerate It and Happiness seem a little too real

i've read that happiness is supposedly about her best friend's divorce, but i agree that tolerate it probably isn't fictional or from a past relationship. no happy person writes that bridge 

violets in your eyes

19 hours ago, Mer said:

I personally believe they broke up 2-3 times throughout their relationship :eek3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I personally believe they broke up 2-3 times throughout their relationship :eek3:

It's giving me Lana and Barrie, they wrote songs together too :wowcry:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

It's giving me Lana and Barrie, they wrote songs together too :wowcry:

did you see the tweet taylor liked about the Sweet Nothing lyrics :judgingu3: insinuating they're about Paul McCartney's relationship