lola

Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

But why did she have to drag Shawn Mendes into it poor dude :air:

Her QFTC… x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

anyways giggling at CNN getting on their high horse and bashing NYT in that article as if they weren’t posting gaylor bait last year… I have the receipts :fabcat:

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Her QFTC… x

"Now that Shawn Mendes has acted gay on main and no one wrote a 5,000 word article on him, can I please go back to singing about being GLAAD instead of being mad"

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, honeyslow said:

anyways giggling at CNN getting on their high horse and bashing NYT in that article as if they weren’t posting gaylor bait last year… I have the receipts :fabcat:

Ik... fucking annoying. but, this time, we know for a fact that an INSIDE source said this.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I've recently been trying to give Taylor's music another chance because I haven't really been listening to her for like 4 years. I used to be a big fan of her first few albums when I was younger. I was never really a hater, but I think I'm just not too fond of lover and reputation a little bit too (plz don't come for me:toofunny:). They're not entirely bad but they come across a bit too cheesy for me personally. Specifically, the song ME! was a big reason I stopped listening to her lol

But- I will say, I actually think her more recent music is lovely. I didn't really like Snow on the beach at first, but it hits differently in winter. Prob my fav Lana collab of last year tbh:wub: I like the sound/vibe of midnights & I think Lavender Haze is my other fav from that album. I also think her voice really suits the folklore & evermore type of sound. Willow is my fav from those albums, but august, evermore, ivy, cardigan, right where you left me & Dorothea are some others standouts I like a lot too <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

the level of obsession people can have for this woman is insane…… and it’s not only for taylor either. if anyone were as obsessed and scary as her fans are with her with anyone else i would think the same thing but trying to figure out every detail of this lady’s life is insane 😭 anna marks ur fuckin weird for your nyt article 

giphy.gif

So happy she finally shut down Gaylors. Been a fan since 2020 and it has gotten severely out of hand since then:pft:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the way carolina is her top 3 songs made during her folk era… but i barely see it being mentioned ever since its release:noparty: do we know anything about timeline of the song, is it an outtake from folklore or was already made early 2021?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

the way carolina is her top 3 songs made during her folk era… but i barely see it being mentioned ever since its release:noparty: do we know anything about timeline of the song, is it an outtake from folklore or was already made early 2021?

She wrote Carolina about the book/film in late 2020, I believe. It was never a folklore/evermore outtake, because I believe she has claimed it was inspired by the story the movie is based off of (Where The Crawdad's Sing), so it was always attached to that project!

little rant about the recent merch quality that no one asked for:

i got the blue crewneck from my show in june and have been wanting to wear it all winter but there's an issue. the one i got had super faded lettering and after one (gentle) wash, the text started to completely flake off :angie: now it has just been sitting in my closet for six months. i paid $75 for a sweatshirt that i can't even put on without worrying about it getting ruined. i understand they have to make a ton of these to keep up with the demand at each show, and that means quality isn't gonna be the greatest, but i have never bought tour merch from any artist quite this bad before. just wanted to write this somewhere because everytime i look at it i get sad :(

violets in your eyes

UMG doesn't care about quality or price bc they can rely on hoarders that will buy them anyways.

I think the only time they got that wrong were the bike shorts

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

I'm sorry but thinking Taylor Swift will get up on stage at the Golden Globes and announce Rep TV is sort of delusional? Like this is not the VMAs, I don't think the Golden Globes would even let her since it's not a music show...

Altho if it happens I'd never stop laughing bc I assume a lot of those actors there would be pissed she upstaged their wins in the news cycle the following day.

43 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'm sorry but thinking Taylor Swift will get up on stage at the Golden Globes and announce Rep TV is sort of delusional? Like this is not the VMAs, I don't think the Golden Globes would even let her since it's not a music show...

Altho if it happens I'd never stop laughing bc I assume a lot of those actors there would be pissed she upstaged their wins in the news cycle the following day.

yeah there's no way. taylor seems like a respectful enough person not to pull something like that. i didn't even know the golden globes was on tonight, is she there? 

violets in your eyes

Just now, watercolor eyes said:

yeah there's no way. taylor seems like a respectful enough person not to pull something like that. i didn't even know the golden globes was on tonight, is she there? 

She's in LA and nommed, and the favorite to win (altho Barbie might win her category) so likely she'll show up. But also the Golden Globes doesn't have the GP to cheer her on. Imagine her announcing Rep TV to a crowd of other famous ppl who probably would just politely clap :runs:

She's there and wearing green

up62wmep64bc1.png?width=822&format=png&a

HQ images 

ohn5xls474bc1.jpeg?width=1365&format=pjp

3 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Criminal that they put her on that tiny ass screen to interview some whack ass actors then give Leonardo decaprio sormomr

who hadn’t been relevant since titanic a big screen

And they would toast to me, oh
Let the players play
I'd be just like Leo

...If I were the man...