lola

Taylor Swift

There's a live blog here of her Melbourne show if anyone is interested:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-16/taylor-swift-eras-tour-melbourne-mcg-friday-/103477340

"She also said she was about to play us a song from the unreleased album — then didn’t…

"Everyone is confused."

Clearly Lana is rubbing off on her :oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

21 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

There's a live blog here of her Melbourne show if anyone is interested:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-16/taylor-swift-eras-tour-melbourne-mcg-friday-/103477340

Clearly Lana is rubbing off on her :oic2:

by unreleased album, do you think she just means ttpd? like unreleased as in not released yet

i really love this cd actually but i just cant justify spending $8 on shipping when they’ll probably be overflowing at target :um4:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

by unreleased album, do you think she just means ttpd? like unreleased as in not released yet

i really love this cd actually but i just cant justify spending $8 on shipping when they’ll probably be overflowing at target :um4:

Yes I think she meant TTPD because she mentioned it earlier + showed a new picture from it (whatever that means)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

20 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i noticed there wasnt a standard jewel case for this version .... i wont be surprised if it gets announced a few weeks before release as being a store exclusive version at target, hmv, jbhifi and other retailers across europe + a japanese version

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

I love Taylor but this is so annoyingly capitalistic. Maybe she should be canceled to knock her down a few pegs

i guess on the plus side all the swifites blowing their money on every single variant will finally get more than a new cover and vinyl cover 

"Don’t forget me"

Ugh they’re doing the exclusive bonus track so you “have to” buy every single version that are only available for 48 hours and then supposedly go off sale just to be available everywhere by release date

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

20 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

this album is so lana del rey coded :delish2:

in what way exactly:oprah7: i’d say this album is very taylor swift folklore coded if anything 

also this easily is one of her best aesthetic already

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i had the weirdest fucking dream last night that i met taylor in a meijer. for some reason she was just standing by the lettuce in the blue and gold lover bodysuit :trisha2:

maybe this is a sign that i need to take a break from the internet

violets in your eyes

Idk I like that there are multiple versions of one album. It gives you a chance to choose a variant and cover art you love the most. You can claim a bonus track and buy the one you've bought and if you don't like it, well fuck that, you've got the whole album on vinyl anyway. It's fun for collectors too. You don't have to buy a dull original version. The special versions will be restocked by the time it's released as well. It doesn't mean that you have to buy everything, especially casual Swift listeners. No one forces you to do that. And if the spenders are really buying them all, then maybe their money deserves to be spent. Their choice. :oprah6: But I'm just saying that as someone who doesn't have any vinyls and doesn't use CDs anymore. I always listen to Taylor's bonus track rips on YouTube the day when they're released on vinyls. Sober-thinking is the most important while buying merch. The only thing I'd criticize about Taylor's merch are the ugly print clothes, they give me live laugh graphic designer vibes from Redbubble and they're so expensive too. But nobody buys them so yeah.

url%5D

28 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

folklore is very lana del rey coded as well :adele:

but in what way exactly like i dont see at all i think it's really taylor swift coded already like it's her natural progression, many people who say so but i just genuinely dont understand:defeated:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Annoying. She can fuck off w her vinyls - they’ll be on YouTube 5 mins after midnight April 19th. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

What pisses me off is that I bought both of the limited edition CDs and got charged shipping for both of them.  There’s literally no valid reason for them to be shipped separately

I don’t get the “this seems inauthentic’/ ‘this is so Lana coded’ when speak now was very well written (Dear John, Enchanted, and Haunted in particular) Red is also very well written. She’s always had that deepness to her song writing, and It’s not her fault she capitalized on bops (I knew you were trouble,  1989, reputation) when bops are what sold. Lover, while being bop focused, also has some very well written deeper songs. 

Since like 2012 she’s been a business woman first and foremost so of course she’s going to release what she knows is going to sell. 2020 we saw all the indie girls blowing up (in part thanks to Norman) so she knew it was safe to release deeper songs. I don’t see folklore as a Lana copy and I don’t see it as inauthentic 

I’m sorry but it’s so frustrating to come to this thread and read everyone who already has made it known they don't like her criticize her/her work. I love her and I’ll call out her annoying capitalistic ways, but it’s so strange to me reading all these people who already don’t like her come here and downplay her work 

and that’s all I’m going to say on the matter because the people who don’t like Taylor aren’t going to change their mind and and the end of the day they’re going to think whatever they want 

"Don’t forget me"