lola

Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Yeah to be clear it’s the exclusive bonus tracks that make this so abhorrent. Having different covers to the same album is just silly goofy fun that milks money out of collectors but ultimately is harmless. It’s these exclusive tracks that ruin it by forcing fans who buy the physical media for it’s intended purpose of actual listening to it to have to buy a gazillion versions to have the full complete album experience. But as stated, this seems to have been discussed to death, although it was my first time hearing about it. I just hope people vote with their wallets and stop buying this bogus crap. And for Christs sake manifest that Lana never makes country rap joins in on this god awful trend. 

Technically the only true "full complete album experience" would be the standard edition. Not any deluxe or bonus track versions. 

I guess it‘s not just about making money but also about selling as many physical albums as she can to break another record. Would love to know how many copies were pre-ordered already. She sure wants Adele’s record for the fastest-selling album of all time in the first week(s) and wants to sell more…

Nevertheless, can’t wait to hear the new stuff. 

28 minutes ago, Darlin said:

I guess it‘s not just about making money but also about selling as many physical albums as she can to break another record. Would love to know how many copies were pre-ordered already. She sure wants Adele’s record for the fastest-selling album of all time in the first week(s) and wants to sell more…

Nevertheless, can’t wait to hear the new stuff. 

She would have to Release a 10 track Album with 10 additional Songs on 10 different CDs to achieve that.

Mfhp.gif

wait do we know how many versions she's doing? i wanna order both versions so i have both songs physically at least

i know i'm supporting the "problem" i just don't give a fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The way all of you are going to look so stupid when within 7 days of release (or probably even within 24 hours of release) she’s going to tack all those individual bonus tracks onto a special deluxe with, once again, new album artworks and vinyl colors etc. 

I don’t see how anyone is gonna look stupid when it seems like no one in this thread is purchasing multiple vinyls lol:delish2: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The way all of you are going to look so stupid when within 7 days of release (or probably even within 24 hours of release) she’s going to tack all those individual bonus tracks onto a special deluxe with, once again, new album artworks and vinyl colors etc. 

do we know she's doing that though? i mean she did with midnights, but idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, WaitForLife said:

She would have to Release a 10 track Album with 10 additional Songs on 10 different CDs to achieve that.

Who knows how many versions still will be released to achieve it…

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If you’re gonna come to this thread to hate at least get it right. :um4:

It took over 7 months for her to put Hits Different on streaming, and 6 months for You’re Losing Me. But literally who even cares?? Olivia did the exact same thing with Guts, and put extra songs on vinyls last year and they still aren’t on streaming and I haven’t seen her get a quarter of the hate Taylor is getting. 

if people want to blow their money thats their prerogative, I had Hits Differently in my library October 21st, and didn’t buy a single copy of the album. 

"Don’t forget me"

14 hours ago, American Whore said:

wait do we know how many versions she's doing? i wanna order both versions so i have both songs physically at least

i know i'm supporting the "problem" i just don't give a fuck

From what I understood there are 3 versions / bonus tracks already. (manuscript, the bolter, albatross) I cannot imagine her doing less variants than for Midnights or even folklore. Why should she stop? 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

From what I understood there are 3 versions / bonus tracks already. (manuscript, the bolter, albatross) I cannot imagine her doing less variants than for Midnights or even folklore. Why should she stop? 

I’m guessing she’s going to do 4 versions (with different bonus tracks, there will obviously be a target variant). I can’t imagine there being more than 4 bonus tracks, the album itself is already quite long:air:

I feel like I’m the only one who overall prefers pop Taylor… I know a lot of people are hoping for a folkmore or rock kind of sound for TTPD. But personally I’m hoping for some BIG pop songs lol. I would love some really depressing breakup songs for sure, but the fact that is coming out in April (and that’s when my school year ends and also it’s basically already summer by that time in Arizona lol) makes me want some summer BOPS like Cruel Summer and Getaway Car. A song with production like Kiss it Better by Rihanna or Talking to Yourself by Carly Rae Jepsen with some sassy breakup lyrics would sound amazingggg. Though I don’t really think that’s happening since she’s really going for the depressed sad girl aesthetic lol:crai: probably going to be either something similar to folkmore sound  or midnights mid tempo pop.

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

I’m guessing she’s going to do 4 versions (with different bonus tracks, there will obviously be a target variant). I can’t imagine there being more than 4 bonus tracks, the album itself is already quite long:air:

midnights was literally a 20+ track album :air: