lola

Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

I'm not trying to be... that person. But having this many variation of the same album with one extra song is so annoying and such a money grab. girl you're a billionaire. This is ridiculous.

she tryna pull an olivia rodrigo but doing this shes prob gon lose money

source.gif

31 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

all the alt covers being cuter than the actual standard cover...so unserious

can’t agree! for me the main cover is the most exciting and the vibecheck of the album

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I mean at least she’s not torturing us with makeup and hair care lines or weird brand deals and is just putting out more music :scoff:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

another serve with 20 new songs, no one is doing it like her

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

59 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

no one is capitalizing like her :true:

u cant blame home girl she is getting that dough

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

idkk i like it but the other variants are prettier, specially the last 2 she posted

I cancelled my "Manuscript" vinyl in favor of this newest one. Plus black vinyl usually sounds a bit better than white vinyl imo 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I think the Black Dog cover is tied with the OG cover as my favorite! They both give the same vibes, but Black Dog’s back cover I think is a bit better. 

I also better see everyone in here who’s been complaining about variants every time they’re announced keep this same energy when Lasso is announced and has at least 4 variants with no extra songs. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I think the Black Dog cover is tied with the OG cover as my favorite! They both give the same vibes, but Black Dog’s back cover I think is a bit better. 

I also better see everyone in here who’s been complaining about variants every time they’re announced keep this same energy when Lasso is announced and has at least 4 variants with no extra songs. 

very this! Chemtrails had like 7 variants with the same 11 tracks on all of them. :crossed:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

very this! Chemtrails had like 7 variants with the same 11 tracks on all of them. :crossed:

Chemtrails had ELEVEN. Of those 11, there where only 3 different covers (the original, the Neil alt, and the limited edition wolf cover)

A less extreme of that is Tunnel, which still had six. Right now, Taylor is tied with Blue Banisters, which also had 4 different variants, which I think is a good number. Plus, this is 4 extra songs that fans are ultimately getting. The only people mad about this are people who are mad Lana doesn’t do the same thing. (Because I know if Lana did this for Lasso the mental gymnastics everyone here would go through to justify it would be exhausting)

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Chemtrails had ELEVEN. Of those 11, there where only 3 different covers (the original, the Neil alt, and the limited edition wolf cover)

A less extreme of that is Tunnel, which still had six. Right now, Taylor is tied with Blue Banisters, which also had 4 different variants, which I think is a good number. Plus, this is 4 extra songs that fans are ultimately getting. The only people mad about this are people who are mad Lana doesn’t do the same thing. (Because I know if Lana did this for Lasso the mental gymnastics everyone here would go through to justify it would be exhausting)

im ready for the olympics this september then! :legend:

I really don't care about the number of variants what I hate is the idea of different editions with different bonus tracks  :lanaptie:

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:

i miss when singles had b-sides. albums are expensive, what about 7" singles with a bonus track. 

4 singles, 4 bsides 

No bc if she just released 7 inch singles before the album w these as b sides it wouldve been great. Pre ordering an album without knowing the sound sucks anyways

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b