lola

Taylor Swift

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I get the annoyance that target is gonna have all the variants, but at the same time I’m kinda happy about it. Half the hater’s whole point was her hiding songs behind exclusive/limited variants. Despite all that, haters are still gonna hate and this isn’t gonna change anything :brigitte:

As an Australian who is treated like shit by Taylor’s store and never got the deluxe cds or vinyl brought back I am very happy with this I needed the albatross so badly 

We should create a group where we swap frankensteined variants. 

E.G., I would LOVE the grey cover with the clear records, and would happily trade off the standard cover with grey records to someone who wants that (and etc. etc.) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I wonder if people were truly impressed with the lyrics she teased recently? To me, they seem like lyrics Marina (post-Froot) would produce.

Yeah, the one posted today.. I’m not gagging.

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Idgaf tbh I’m happy you can get the bonus song elsewhere 

One of the 4 bonus songs you mean? 😁 I suppose the target one will be the same vinyl, as she didn't talk about the bonus song on this post. 

I just don't get why artists say items were somewhere exclusively when they are not. This actually shouldn't be allowed. 

It was expensive watch it 

22 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Taylor, please define your meaning of "exclusive" to me 🤔🙄

Collage-20240414-230048.jpg 

it’s only a target exclusive in countries with…target

57 minutes ago, love divine said:

it kinda just hit me today how close we are to release day :oprah2: on this day next week i will finally have heard what florida!!! sounds like 

I need to know what the album opening is like. And I also need to know if this album is going to capture me from the first second (like Red did, and "State of Grace" is still her best opener) or if I'm gonna need to sit with it for a while and find the deeper cuts (like I had to for folklore and Midnights - I'll admit the opening few tracks of those albums did not capture my attention; I started falling for folklore at "exile" and for Midnights with "You're On Your Own Kid")

19 minutes ago, Mer said:

I need to know what the album opening is like. And I also need to know if this album is going to capture me from the first second (like Red did, and "State of Grace" is still her best opener) or if I'm gonna need to sit with it for a while and find the deeper cuts (like I had to for folklore and Midnights - I'll admit the opening few tracks of those albums did not capture my attention; I started falling for folklore at "exile" and for Midnights with "You're On Your Own Kid")

we havent had a good opener since ready for it 😭 even that wasnt half as good as state of grace and sparks fly. her openers arent on the same level as they once were

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

18 minutes ago, Mer said:

state of grace is the opener :agree: i have a feeling this album is going to have to grow on me. the only sound i immediately seem to click with on ts albums are 1989-esque pop songs or invisible string like folk, but almost everything she puts out comes around to me eventually 

violets in your eyes

6 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

sparks fly.

😭😭😭the “Mine” erasure 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

😭😭😭the “Mine” erasure 

HELP i skip it so much i started to think sparks fly was the opener 😭😭 :runs:

pskiQfS.jpeg

State Of Grace definitely is a good opener, but …Ready For It will always be my favorite. The way the music starts with the BUM BUM BUM perfectly let’s you know what you’re getting 

but then again, I think I’ve liked almost all of her openers, minus welcome to New York (sry 1989) and I Forgot You Existed (because why is that the opener to an album called Lover??)

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, love divine said:

i have a feeling this album is going to have to grow on me.

since I’m a lyrics person, and this album is all about “songwriting” apparently - I know I’m gonna need to sit with it before I can decide how much I like it. I really did not care for folklore or evermore during my first

listens. I needed to read the lyrics and properly analyze and understand them before it clicked, and now they’re my favorites. 

I’m going to try and really focus during my first listen and pick out the key lyrics I know will destroy me 🤧

the finding single words from the whole album thing might be the most boring thing shes ever done for a pre release

pskiQfS.jpeg

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

the finding single words from the whole album thing might be the most boring thing shes ever done for a pre release

honestly.. and like if the words were at least interesting maybe .. but hereby? conduct? go girl give us nothing