lola

Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

but now the 2,190 day love blackout is over. 

ever since my baby went away, it’s been the blackest day  :oprah:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

I'm getting very nervous for this album realizing we're gonna start hearing it any hour now. Come on, Taylor, take 7 years of heartbreak and turn it into one of the best albums yet. Pull a Lemonade. Pull a Melodrama. This has the emotional story behind it to be her best album yet. Don't let this be a dud :oprah:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I’m actually gonna go to a remote island with only Spotify to survive on because I CANNOT hear another reputation TV theory. SHUT THE FUCK UP like is there not a whole NEW ALBUM coming out in 2 days??? The fuck are people doing. What makes it even worse is that they’re making these theories out of TTPD PROMO. HOW DOES THAY MAKE ANY SENSE TO THEM. I honestly don’t want rep tv anytime soon all I need is for these cunts to shut the fuck up. Like TTPD is going to be amazing and I feel like it’s starting to get overlooked which I know it won’t once it’s out but this whole release just feels so off and EVERYONES ruining it

1 minute ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I’m actually gonna go to a remote island with only Spotify to survive on because I CANNOT hear another reputation TV theory. SHUT THE FUCK UP like is there not a whole NEW ALBUM coming out in 2 days??? The fuck are people doing. What makes it even worse is that they’re making these theories out of TTPD PROMO. HOW DOES THAY MAKE ANY SENSE TO THEM. I honestly don’t want rep tv anytime soon all I need is for these cunts to shut the fuck up. Like TTPD is going to be amazing and I feel like it’s starting to get overlooked which I know it won’t once it’s out but this whole release just feels so off and EVERYONES ruining it

Ate the house boots down Versace on the side

4 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

SAME, IM GOING CRAZY. COME ON PEOPLE WE HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT IN 3 DAYSS?!!!! AND I FEEL LIKE REP TV AND DEBUT TV WILL COME OUT IN 2025. STOP WITH THESE THEORIES

Flames so hot that they turn blue

31 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Be careful of leaks on TikTok I just heard an Ai so long London and almost killed myself thinking it was real :party:

i did the same. also the fortnight  "leak"

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

why nobody posted Target exclusive cover yet. it beats all other variants:defeated:

Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Manuscript”, 1 of 4

Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Manuscript”, 2 of 4

Flames so hot that they turn blue

1 hour ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

LITERALLY. it’s NOT a “double album” with 16 more songs. Rep TV isn’t the “revenge stage” coming right after TTPD. 

Also on that note they take the “there will be no explanation, there will just be reputation” sooo out of context. it wasn’t a surprise release like folklore and evermore, it was just not as traditional as she usually did for promo with interviews and performing the singles. everyone thinking she’s going to surprise drop it is annoying tf out me. rep literally had like 3 or 4 singles if i remember correctly before the album was released 

pskiQfS.jpeg

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

LITERALLY. it’s NOT a “double album” with 16 more songs. Rep TV isn’t the “revenge stage” coming right after TTPD. 

Also on that note they take the “there will be no explanation, there will just be reputation” sooo out of context. it wasn’t a surprise release like folklore and evermore, it was just not as traditional as she usually did for promo with interviews and performing the singles. everyone thinking she’s going to surprise drop it is annoying tf out me. rep literally had like 3 or 4 singles if i remember correctly before the album was released 

2 single before the album was released and 2 released after but your point still stands.

not a day goes by where i dont miss the fandom pre tiktok and 🛴 buying her masters. jack wasnt on almost every song, not as many dumbass album theories, lead singles, promo, no travis kelce, etc

pskiQfS.jpeg

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

not a day goes by where i dont miss the fandom pre tiktok and 🛴 buying her masters. jack wasnt on almost every song, not as many dumbass album theories, lead singles, promo, no travis kelce, etc

for the most part same. I do like the idea of the rerecordings tho. If only more of them were good

Ok I am thinking; 

Hereby 

Conduct 

This 

I ?

L ? 
Gathering 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, crazyforyou said:

literally. Lord. when taylor felt like a human being too :crai:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif