lola

Taylor Swift

am I going crazy?? “we hereby conduct this post mortem” isn’t a full sentence, right? post mortem what—investigation, meeting, etc? I thought this was the last word and either I’m st00pid or it’s not mathing :tsk:

1 hour ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

the black dog reminds me a lot of sex by the 1975

Spoiler

i was just about to come here and say that fortnight really sounds like the 1975 to me. and also that i really like it and want a fortnight (less post malone version) he sounds lovely but i love her in it.

the matty drags are my absolute favourite as a long time fan that now despises him now. jehovas witness suit 😭

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

On a scale of 1-10 how much does it sound like a Lana album? :adele:

Spoiler

Haters will say 8

realistically like 3 or 4 tbh 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:
  Hide contents

i was just about to come here and say that fortnight really sounds like the 1975 to me. and also that i really like it and want a fortnight (less post malone version) he sounds lovely but i love her in it.

the matty drags are my absolute favourite as a long time fan that now despises him now. jehovas witness suit 😭

not a long time fan but i like many the 1975 songs and i feel so bad listening to him but his songs honestly help me feel happier just the silliness and pretentiousness

8 minutes ago, ttulsa said:

not a long time fan but i like many the 1975 songs and i feel so bad listening to him but his songs honestly help me feel happier just the silliness and pretentiousness

i loved them for so many years but he done did it too many times for me i can’t listen anymore :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Just now, X8vinylScratchX said:

I’ll listen to this album after Lanachella. If the only Taylor songs i’ve ever liked are state of grace and New Romantics will i like this?

Spoiler

Probably not but plz listen to guilty as sin.

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Now when did she drop signed stuff? I totally missed that. 

Saturday. The CD sold out in 9 minutes and the vinyl in 48 minutes (on the US store, they sold out faster on the international stores)

7 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I’ll listen to this album after Lanachella. If the only Taylor songs i’ve ever liked are Welcome to New York and New Romantics will i like this?

Spoiler

those are very poppy so idk because not a lot of the songs on the album are that upbeat….you would like ‘but daddy i love him’ 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I don’t like Taylors music typically because to me personally it sounds like corporate bubblegum pop with the personality of a paper towel mass produced because it’s profitable. I like her few songs that go off and are catchy. She’s really just a playlist artist to me that make a few catchy songs here and there. And her “deep” songs are corny af (in my opinion i’m sorry). I’ll still listen to the album open minded tho :toofunny:

Spoiler

And her mega fans give me hemerroids

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Hide contents

And her mega fans give me hemerroids

Okay yeah, swifties who are all like don’t listen to leaks if you’re a real fan. Can kiss my ass.

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Okay yeah, swifties who are all like don’t listen to leaks if you’re a real fan. Can kiss my ass.

So if it’s a leak from CD or something I don’t mind.

But if it’s stolen like from a laptop / drive etc. then no.

That’s why I personally won’t listen to Lana’s unreleased that we got after December 22’ - when that waste of oxygen stole her shit…

IMG-3521.jpg

Spoiler

does florida sound like ship to wreck? that was my prediction since i saw the tracklist

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・