lola

Taylor Swift

She really released the worst album of 2024… Cute tracks but nothing really standouts imo. Midnight is way better. Taylor needs to go on hiatus and reinvent her sound because there hasn’t been any artistic growth since the folklore/evermore era.

I stayed awake for the surprise at 2AM and then proceeded to fall asleep at like 2:15 :bebe:

I’ve only heard a handful of songs, and I was really tired when I did, but so far I like side A more than side B. But I’m so excited to actually listen today. 

only Taylor would manage to drop a whole second album so even the people who listened to leaks have a whole new album to listen to

"Don’t forget me"

Woke up with “My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys” stuck in my head 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

This shit was so boring even the second Tim around omg literally liken3 good songs I’m baffled but at the same time idk what I expected she’s kind of hit a wall here in terms of being innovative. She can only write about this crap the same few ways so many times. It’s just too stale atp

19 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

She really released the worst album of 2024… Cute tracks but nothing really standouts imo. Midnight is way better. Taylor needs to go on hiatus and reinvent her sound because there hasn’t been any artistic growth since the folklore/evermore era.

just wait until lasso

Fortnight is one of her best songs I’m sorry for doubting the single choice Taygod

26 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

:awk:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Also what the FUCK all went down in Florida in 2023???

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Fortnight is one of her best songs I’m sorry for doubting the single choice Taygod

The first song off of TTPD I blasted in my car :lolliney:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

36 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

:awk:

Flames so hot that they turn blue

5 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

because it’s a double album does that mean depending on what vinyl variant some people got they have a different album or is she going to release even more? 

The different vinyl versions only have one different song which is the 17th bonus track. The rest is the standard album. 

Just now, Embach said:

FLORIDA!!! STANS RISE UP :oprah9: So glorious and so chaotic!

Taylor and Florence ate so hard. LOVE IT!!!1

Flames so hot that they turn blue

1 hour ago, 5adboy said:

I agree with this last part. it sounds like she is stuck trying to be overly poetic instead of just being poetic like she used to be. 

It's definitely not the worst of the year thus far though.